test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devoted Cleric - Empowered Daunting Light! Radius like Sniper in Egoshooter..........

eselweihereselweiher Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
In generally....Daunting Light is "THE DPS SKILL" of a DC.....While in Divine Mod the radius is minimum 2-3 times larger than on enforced it is a pain to work with. For sure its very strong on bosses but in FBI on the giants for example its just annoying to cast it on enforced and hit 2-3 giants at the same time....it always reminds me of a HAMSTER sniper in ego shooter lol....

Dear Devs - is there a possibility to enlarge the radius of EDL? Maybe by minimum a half of the current one???

Greetings

Comments

• snottysnotty Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 476 Arc User
    would be better I they cut down the casting time to that of other skills. I don't have an issue targeting with it. The problem is that the mobs always move by the time it finally fires off.
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    Triple the damage of that skill keep the radius the same :lol:

Edit: and add 5 seconds to the cooldown for it
  • eselweihereselweiher Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    It doesnt triple the dmg - it doubles! And i dont want the same radius - you misread something i guess......
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User

It doesnt triple the dmg - it doubles! And i dont want the same radius - you misread something i guess......

I think you mis-read his comment. He posted what he wants which has nothing to do with what you want.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • eselweihereselweiher Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    Check - sry xD
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    almost useless on blinking devils. you target and they moved.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Legion Devils are predictable in their porting.
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User

I think you mis-read his comment. He posted what he wants which has nothing to do with what you want.

I read it
    i just reckon this skill could use quadruple damage and half the radius it has now.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    jade1280 said:

I read it
    i just reckon this skill could use quadruple damage and half the radius it has now.
    My post was a reply to OP and not to you. The "you" in my post was OP. The "he" in my post was you. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    snotty said:

would be better I they cut down the casting time to that of other skills. I don't have an issue targeting with it. The problem is that the mobs always move by the time it finally fires off.

maybe because you need to use chains before daunting ) but this is too complicated for cleric who need to buff something else)))
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    The problem with chains first is in divinity they only hold for 1 second. So, if you're trying to use Daunting Light when empowered the cast time exceeds this 1 second and the enemy moves.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC