test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stone of Health x 2?

Hello! I am a bit annoyed by the fact that every time I use my Stone of health since the new mod that it is consuming 2 stones when activated instead of 1. I have gone through about 2 stacks now on my CW. Please look into this issue and fix it. I am not the only one who has been having this problem.

Comments

• Options
    morgrim66morgrim66 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I also have this problem, I believe it was reported on PC after 12b.
    Morria Grim 16,133 DC
    Morgrim Orcbane 16,530 CW
    Bloodlust Barbie 15,646 OP Tank
  • Options
    deeydiddy#5845 deeydiddy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am more than annoyed with this, as I have paid real money for the 250s which are wasting away at double the rate. xbox one.
  • Options
    darthtzarrdarthtzarr Member Posts: 1,003 Arc User
    As far as I know, it was just fixed on PC (or was announced as fixed in a future update for PC), so the fix will likely come to consoles a bit down the road.

Signature [WIP] - tyvm John

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

This needs to get fixed asap. Simply unacceptable.

A fix for this is coming. I am pretty sure it will be in the next patch for console, but I don't have official confirmation of that.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    sengir0#3465 sengir0 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    they should sell it for 1/2 the cost till the fix or offer a free stones...
  • Options
    The response I got when reported the bug and wanted the replacement for the new stone I purchased and blew thru it in half the time.

"Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

I understand that two charges are consumed when you use a Health Stone. Kindly provide the following information to help us investigate your concern:

Date/time of incident(s):
    Number of instances the issue occurred:

Thank you in advance. I'll be awaiting your response.

Regards,
    Ovric
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment"

That is some weak sauce. Yes I have a mental log of times that I used the stone that burned up in days instead of weeks. Arc I know you are not listening but this a joke. You are a joke. this is my first issue with this game and if not resolved to my liking will be my last.
  • Options
    tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    It's taking far too long to fix this - I've burned through two stones that I paid Zen for - meaning cash. It's really hacking me off and I'm thinking that because we keep spending money on the game, you think we're going to put up with this HAMSTER ad nauseum.

You need to provide compensation - and I don't mean buying MORE stones at a discount.
  • Options
    sedimenturiansedimenturian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am experiencing this issue as well: when I use a stone of health, 2 of them are consumed. I'm glad they identified it and are working on it, but I feel that we should at least be compensated for the stones since they were purchased using RL money via ZEN.

While I don't expect a monetary/Zen refund, I do feel that it is appropriate to be compensated with the stones themselves (emailed to us in-game) for every person that has posted on this thread

(I also filed a formal ticket as well so there would be an addition record for my having experienced this issue).