test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Binding Oath Change?

hirogardehirogarde Member Posts: 122 Arc User
edited January 2018 in The Citadel
I haven't used BO in a while, but tonight I was playing with it and it looked like they changed the damage portion. The total damage it absorbed was more than the damage it did... I took half the damage, but that was also mitigated by something.

Rough numbers (I deleted the file figuring I'd get better numbers tomorrow):
Damage Absorbed: 48k
Damage Dealt: 36k each (75%)
Damage I took on the Bang 24k (mitigated to 23k-ish)

My first thought is that I've only trained it to r3. I'll test it better tomorrow unless anyone here can say what's up with it.

Comments

• Options
    michela123michela123 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    Enemies reduce its damage with their DR. You mitigated it with stuff like Shield of Faith and Shielding Strike, but not with your DR. Also, if they break your shield you don't reflect the last hit, and if they one shot your shield you don't reflect anything.
  • Options
    hirogardehirogarde Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited January 2018
    This is new then, because I remember it hitting 100% in the past. If you're correct, then it's not using Armor Penetration either. Also, I was not using any (other) shields at the time; I BO'd and spammed radiant strike until it went bang.

EDIT: Figured part of this out - this was in Chult, so the L73 thing was in effect. That part always throws me for a loop.

Still not sure what mitigated that bang damage on me though; it was a "you take xxxx (yyyy) damage from" message.
    Post edited by hirogarde on