test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feeling the plateau

I feel as if I hit a plateau...i am a templock and I know I can be here but not sure how. Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Explain
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    jeannettie#9020 jeannettie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    What do you want explained?
  • Options
    pyrosorcererpyrosorcerer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    You say you feel like you hit a plateau, but in what way? An your question is rather vague. . . give you advice. . . on what? You do not give any specific problem of which we can give any advice around.
  • Options
    jeannettie#9020 jeannettie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Well i mean i feel i could be better. I don't know why it says here instead of better up there. But more damage and more heals. I have the stats at what I'm told are right meaning crit at 100, armor pen 85 for chult, lifesteal around 40, and my power is at 70k. Yet when i go into a dungeon with another templock who would be similarly matched they significantly out heal and dps me. I didn't put much info in because i wasn't sure what all information would be needed.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Well i mean i feel i could be better. I don't know why it says here instead of better up there. But more damage and more heals. I have the stats at what I'm told are right meaning crit at 100, armor pen 85 for chult, lifesteal around 40, and my power is at 70k. Yet when i go into a dungeon with another templock who would be similarly matched they significantly out heal and dps me. I didn't put much info in because i wasn't sure what all information would be needed.

What artifact set are you running? Are you using the Orcus set or are you running something different? Are you use a Hellbringer or Soulbinder? Are you changing your encounters as needed or even swapping to a Soulbinder build on bosses for more damage, etc?

Also, companions play a big role in your damage out and gear on your companions as well. What are your bonding, etc... Weapon Enchantment can impact your damage out, etc...