test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Booted from game, can't reconnect

At about 3:55 PST I was disconnected while doing Explorer's Charts in Vellosk. 15m of trying and can't get back on game. Anyone else having similar problems?

Comments

• nijinski#0551 nijinski Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Kicked as well and not reconnecting UK
  • gangrinogangrino Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here
  • xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    same here...
  • nodak1975nodak1975 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here
  • xavier1731xavier1731 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    same here
  • ontheleftcoast#2086 ontheleftcoast Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    OK, so who forgot to feed the hamsters? Someone get a bag of Purina Hamster Chow to Cryptic so they can get the servers back up.
  • starbolt22starbolt22 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    yep cant reconnect to the game as well! was teamed up with my ole lady and she is not having any problems with her connection which is kinda odd.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Me and 2 others in Pirate King suffered a serious bout of lag around that time. None of us got kicked.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    The Data center had an error, but it should be fixed now. Please let me know if you still can't log in! Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • ontheleftcoast#2086 ontheleftcoast Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    It does seem to be working fine now. It was odd, some people in my guild got booted, others didn't.
This discussion has been closed.