test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sending tells to blocked players

Notice that when someone who has you blocked sends you a tell, it can be seen by you..but you cant reply. Total cheap shot, if a player decides to block you they should not be able to send you (usually rude/crude) messages. Both incoming and out going tells should be blocked imo. Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Try this... /bind "shift+z clear $$ r This player will no longer be seeing your comments (auto response)"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • crybabycry#9527 crybabycry Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    its not that they see mine, they blocked me (i dont pay attention to notifications) then sent me about 25 tells while in pvp, i know i can block them but still its silly
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    you can block them too you know.​​
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Member Posts: 693 Arc User

its not that they see mine, they blocked me (i dont pay attention to notifications) then sent me about 25 tells while in pvp, i know i can block them but still its silly

While I agree that blocking being a two-way street should probably be built in to the game regarding private messages, I do not agree that it is silly to block a person spamming PMs to you of any nature.

If they think that you have nothing of interest to say to them then it's a safe bet that they are not sending you anything of much consequence. Not intentionally, anyway.

Block them and be done with it. Nothing silly about it.

Stupid people are stupid. People that enjoy saying ignorant things are not people that I need in my life.

It doesn't mean that they "win". It doesn't make me "weak". It makes me someone that knows what they like and that thinks that life is too short to waste it reading their stupidity.

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

This is not silly. These people are bullies. By not blocking them, they know you are listening. This feeds their false sense of self-importance. Blocking them takes away that power.

• asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    You can still answer via mail. Ignore does not work there. I stopped playing PvP a long time ago, but I still remember these trolls and you can see some in PvE, too. If you dont want to ignore them, sent them a nice letter.^^
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.