test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Returning player

bsrangerbsranger Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Returning player that doesn't have a whole lot of time to figure out everything that has changed in the last 3 years.

Are there areas/missions that will test endurance? I run devoted cleric and like taking a pounding. It's fun. I don't like waiting around for re spawns and I think the ones in the foundry like that are made for abuse. Any suggestions? and no, I don't want to bot. I just like slaughtering. A lot.

Has there been cosmetics introduced that allow you to dress like your companion such as the acolyte of kelemvor? I would kill to get a matching outfit so we can be twins from a different mother.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    If you have just come back after 3 years, this is basically a new game for you. Sorry, all your gear are all out-of-date and the green gear you pick up from the ground would be better than your once BiS gear. There is level 70 now. Foundry is kind of dead. If you want to slaughter, you probably need to go to the place which is lower than level 60.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    rannxeroxxrannxeroxx Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Just hope into any area that is lower then you and slaughter away. Even though it reduces your fight down do that level, high level toons still obliterate content there.