test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a guild

Hi Everyone! Casual no-drama player looking for a guild.

Who am I? Relatively young guy who has almost 10 years of experience with MMO (Lineage and Aion). Fairly new to Neverwinter (started about 2 months ago) maining combat HR around 9,7k IL (without guild). Active almost daily for about 2h during working days and more on weekends. Have no problem to contribute some influence and run daily SH shard quests (not daily though).

What am I looking for? Casual, friendly, healthy and active guild that does not require player to use voice communication (I am chat active). As long as these attributes are in check I don't need to be in Max level guild as long as guild is growing. I am living in Heart of the Europe (CZ) so would prefer mostly active guild in this time zone.

Hit me up with message here or in game at @metitermer.

Cheers,
Matouš

Comments

• faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    Hey there Metitermer! I am with the guild The Repeat-Offenders, we are always looking for active players that are interested in a laid back and friendly environment! Ill reach out to you in game as well to see if we are a good fit for you!
  • killerarsenalkillerarsenal Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hey metitermer,

First of all, welcome to Neverwinter! I run the guild Ardent Justice HQ, a friendly, social guild focused on promoting people and relationships. Check out our guild recruitment post for more information about us, and our alliance's recruitment post for more info on the alliance we're part of.

Because we're people-focused, our crew has a great time helping new players learn the ropes in Neverwinter. There's no hard requirements as far as donations go, but the majority of our player base contributes regularly to help us grow. If you want to get a feel for the type of people we are, pop on over to our discord server - no need to jump on voice, we're active on both voice and text chat there.

I hope wherever you settle, your new guild becomes your home in Neverwinter.

Best,
    -@killerarsenal