test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is anyone else unable to buy zen?

thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
I have tried to buy Zen on my credit card through the charge section of the launcher. Every time it says either, "Cancelled" or, "there was a problem with your card." Is anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    riddervold#9543 riddervold Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    The same thing happened to me. It was my credit card fraud prevention kicking in, which I thought was weird since I've made around 5 purchases from PWE over the last 2 years on that card...guessing it's heightened on Black Friday.

I paid via Paypal.
  • Options
    aapoxaapox Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    I had the same mistake 5 times and 50e from my account and nothing has happened. How can I get my money back?
  • Options
    rtbuccortbucco Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same here tired a few diff ones but still no good, did you guys get through?
  • Options
    nuclearninja1nuclearninja1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 63 Arc User
    If the card is a prepaid card; you need to call or go online to register the card. Once I did that; It worked fine.
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Mine started doing it around Black Friday, too, which was very irritating with the sale going on. If it's fraud protection, they didn't text or email me about it. I still have to call the bank.
  • Options
    vonogrevonogre Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I cannot even buy, tells me I havent completed the Blacklake chain of quests, I have all lvl 70 toons and have done all those quests....whats wrong?
  • Options
    waterislife#6411 waterislife Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    I too have the same problem, support said to try another card, did that same thing ' a problem with the card'. Then support said to try a diff. browser, did that same thing, on any card I tried. Checked banks again no problems on my end.

still waiting. tried again today, same thing even though I now try for the lowest amount of Zen I can. I was going to buy a pack in the sale, as well as in the black friday event. now I just want to get it working.

Now that both the pack sale and black friday sales have finished my list of things to get is small, bit sad as I really did want the moonelf pack and the dragonborn one.

I have done everything support has said but no luck.
  • Options
    miket196718#6113 miket196718 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    vonogre said:

I cannot even buy, tells me I havent completed the Blacklake chain of quests, I have all lvl 70 toons and have done all those quests....whats wrong?

• Options
    miket196718#6113 miket196718 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    having the same problem too lol
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    I use paypal and have never had an issue. I usually use the in game overlay to charge.