Selûne | Merlin

• Strawberry Yakuza •

Comments

• Options
    iceylolz11iceylolz11 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    having the same issue
  • Options
    drsmilingdogdrsmilingdog Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I'm on xbox and have the same issue. Someone mentioned it has been acknowledged and a fix is in the works but I didn't read that myself so take it with a grain of salt lol! At least more people are reporting it though.. :)
  • Options
    ragnarz2ragnarz2 Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    also doesn't work for me. I submitted an in-game bug report.
  • Options
    baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    same here..

BUG: Character loadout slot awarded through zen purchase bonus cannot be used.

STEPS I TOOK TO PRODUCE THE BUG:
    • Purchased Zen Wednesday afternoon, enough to to get the character loadout bonus.
    • Did not claim the gift until this morning due to the reported bug
    • Claimed it on my Main Tank character
    • tried to use said loadout
    • [Error] Unable to complete transaction: the price of the product has changed. Please verify the new price before purchasing.
    • that is the message I got
    :/
  • Options
    docsnuggles#6615 docsnuggles Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    [Error] Unable to complete transaction: the price of the product has changed. Please verify the new price before purchasing.

• Options
    miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    Yeah we're aware that the loadout slot isn't working. We'll try to get it fixed when we're all back in the office next week.
  • Options
    glintyeyeglintyeye Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having a problem with loadout slots refusing to change PERIOD. Not related to new loadout slots but old ones I've had.
  • Options
    @glintyeye, try moving your current artifacts to the bank, then swap loadout, then re-equip those artifacts. We're investigating an issue with upgrading artifacts sometimes breaking loadout.
  • Options
    aegisfang3aegisfang3 Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @miasmat said:
    > Yeah we're aware that the loadout slot isn't working. We'll try to get it fixed when we're all back in the office next week.

So basically this means the 40% off sale on Zen items is what caused the bug and when the sale ends it will fix itself.
  • Options
    xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User

> @miasmat said:

>.

So basically this means the 40% off sale on Zen items is what caused the bug and when the sale ends it will fix itself.

Nope, didnt work
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    > @xenocide#6119 said:
    > @aegisfang3 said:
    > > So basically this means the 40% off sale on Zen items is what caused the bug and when the sale ends it will fix itself.
    > Nope, didnt work

Try again today on PC. We pushed a fix for PC that should fix the free loadout slot item in your inventory.
    Post edited by miasmat on
  • Options
    carl#6379 carl Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    glintyeye said:

I'm having a problem with loadout slots refusing to change PERIOD. Not related to new loadout slots but old ones I've had.

I'm still having issues with my loadouts that I reported a while ago. Some of my multi-tier boons aren't ading to my overall IL (which only concerns me because other people are so critical of ILs), my Combat HR is stuck in combat stance while in melee, Lostmauth Horn knockback isn't working, I mean there's just a long list surrounding this. Still waiting on them to get fixed. Time and effort lost if I have to change that set.
  • Options
    mathmastamathmasta Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm on PS4 and I still can't use the the free extra loadout item. Any Idea when this is going to get fixed? Thanks!
  • Options
    tekno23#7354 tekno23 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Having same problem on ps4
  • Options
    thegravelnome#9466 thegravelnome Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    A hotfix was deployed last week and should take effect today after the server reset