test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Promotional Rewards Charge Event: Questions For Early Zen Buyers

trgluestickztrgluestickz Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
edited November 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
I know the promotional rewards event is currently broken and a fix is on the way. For when the promotion gets fixed, I have a few questions for players who have bought zen about how accurate the following blogpost actually is. I have put quotes from the blogpost in orange text, additional info in yellow text, and my questions in purple text. Here is the link to the Arc blogpost:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10717204

"Rewards include the ones from the previous charge tier. Example: if a player charges 5000 Zen, they will get all the rewards in the 1000, 2500, and 5000 Zen Categories.
You’ll only receive one of each item to be shared in your account."

The blogpost from last year stated the same thing about the charge event, that you would receive all rewards from any tiers below the amount you paid up to in addition to the rewards from the tier you paid up to. This turned out not to be the case and there was a community uproar about this last year. The devs did fix it and honor the inaccurate blog post's mechanics but it was clear that they had not originally planned to do that.

Question 1: History considered, does this year's promotional event actually give you all rewards in the tiers below the one you paid up to or is it wrong again this year?

Question 2: Can the rewards only be claimed once per account as the article claims?

"1000 Zen

Tribal Polar Bear Mount (BoE)

2500 Zen

Commoner Fashion Set (BoE)
Lockbox Key x5 (BtA)

5000 Zen

Bloody Ruby x2
Character Loadout (BtA)

7500 Zen

Snowclad Manticore Mount
VIP 1 Month – no rank up (BtA)

10000 Zen

Adventurer’s Helper Pack
Blood Ruby x3

20000 Zen
Runic Bag of Holding (BoE)
Coalescent Ward x5
Epic Experience Booster (BtA)"

Question 3: Is the bind info for each of the items stated above accurate?

Question 4: Some of the bind information for these items is not stated in this list, can anyone fill in the blanks and tell me which items have what bind types.

Question 5: Does this promotion grant the specified numbers of each of these items or does it give you a different number than stated in the blogpost for things like coalescent wards and blood rubies?

"Zen purchased throughout the duration of this promotion will count towards the reward tier."

Question 6: Did you recieve credit for higher tiers when inputting multiple payments durring this promotion? For example, if you bought 5000 zen and then another 5000 zen, did you also get the rewards from the 7500 zen and 10000 zen categories?

Final Question: Are there any other things about this blog that differ from what you experienced when you actually charged zen?
--
PVP Rogue,
--[----- "Your friendly neighborhood spawn of Satan." -----]--
----------------------------------------------------------------
Main Character: Hurricane Marigolds (Rogue WK & Assassin)
Ingame Handle: trgluestickz
Discord Name: Hurricane🌀Marigolds#2563
Guilds: She Looked LVL 18 & Essence of Aggression
Alliances: Imperium & Order of the Silent Shroud
Platform: PC

Comments

• Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Question 1: Yes it does. If I remember correctly, last year's mess was caused because of the way you claimed stuff. You had points you used to unlock your rewards. This year, everything's in the Special Claim Agent (next to Knox). So you can claim every pack of rewards you are eligible to get.

Question 3: The bind infos are corrects. Mounts, fashion and Rubies are BoE, keys/loadout slot are BoA. I can't speak for the 10k-20k Zen rewards though.

Question 4: I guess you're speaking of the refinement stuff. Rubies are BoE, don't know about the coal wards but I'd guess they're too as the AH suddenly was filled by lots of new coals.

Question 5: Rubies, keys, VIP, everything was as specified. Same as before, can't tell for the coals.

Question 6: I received the 7.5k Zen rewards with two different purchases: 50€ and 20€. It does cumulates.