test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Coming back - Classes

baradur03baradur03 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
Hi!
It's been almost an year (or more) since I last played neverwinter online. Can anyone tell me which is the new OP pvp class? I have 4 different characters if I remember well.
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    What's PVP? ;)
  • Options
    zanaspus1zanaspus1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User

What's PVP? ;)

It's that peeweepee!!! Pewpew!!!1!!!ONE!!! Dude I pwned you. I have your mother and I'm not letting her go!!

thingy.
  • Options
    akanaroakanaro Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    These days PvP is only played by 2 classes on a regular base. GF and TR. It goes like this see. TR is always perma-stealth which makes PvP suck for anyone else except GF because they don't get 1 shotted by TR's they can't see. So yeah, GF and TR like I said.
  • Options
    Is it really that bad? =S
  • Options
    Ok. Since I got this answers, plus I'm getting a "One-time code" that never arrives, I guess I won't be playing NWN. Seems like the community and the owners don't want new/old players.
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    Quite frankly, if your main interest is PvP, you should find some other game - that's simply not where the focus of the game is - you will just end up getting frustrated.

If, however, you are looking for a fantasy-themed, solo-friendly, PVE-focused, F2P game with a reasonably smooth gameplay, well - there are not that many such games around.

As for the non-arriving "one-time code", check your spam-filter.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Quite frankly, if your main interest is PvP, you should find some other game

True story.
    adinosii said:

If, however, you are looking for a fantasy-themed, solo-friendly, PVE-focused, F2P game with a reasonably smooth gameplay, well - there are not that many such games around.

Not exactly a strong endorsement for the game but it's probably the best you'll get.