test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stupendous Imbalance

warravanawarravana Member Posts: 30 Arc User
I begin the international movement "for balance." It will not hurt the Russian arena, it does not exist yet. I started it with the euro. Let's see how it ends. The movement is that let the imbalanced overpowers play the HAMSTER, and all the other 6 classes do not go to the arena. Thus, to punch at least one pvp instance, you need at least one obtuse plant in our ranks.

So. If the arena is already dead. In order not to move the corpse and call those responsible for the balance of the HAMSTER to work. In an imperative order to all the heads of the Guild PvP, I propose that all non-tanks and non-rogues finally leave the arena.

Otherwise, we will not get to the developers, we will not force these idiots to do their work and create a balance, which these balabols have been saying for the past 2 years.

If you have a brain, support this boycott. Of reasonable tanks and rogues there are sensible people who understand what this post is ripe for. Support this emotional explosion and maybe our game will become a little better and cleaner, and the slaughtered looters will think about what loot is more important than the fan.
El sol negro brilla, en la frente de la locura el firmar,
Kelemvor tomó mi trono de la muerte, pero soy eterno en la oscuridar...
https://www.youtube.com/c/cyric

Comments

• Options
    pjohnny1pjohnny1 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    This will only push pvp in this game to be completely dead . There is such a tiny part of this games population right now that plays the pvp part of the game . If what's left of the pvp population stopped queing why would the DEVS do anything ? It would be a headache they would no longer have if no one played the pvp aspect of the game . They could just remove it completely if nobody played it . Don't think it can't happen , seen it happen in other games were it became to much of a problem for the resouces they had available to handle . Be careful of what you are advocating here , you might end up with results you didn't anticipate.
  • Options
    aderonzaderonz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 120 Arc User
    This is clearly a bad idea. Devs specified that most of the changes to PVP contain tools to monitor how it evolves, by now, they should have enough data to know for sure that TR/GF/OP are overperforming all other classes, but how and when they would have fixes is the main problem.
  • Options
    solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
    I don't like this idea!!!
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Obtuse plants are definitely overpowered, they should be nerfed, and nerfed hard.
    No idea what my toon is now.