test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Requesting Assistance - Guild Wanted

Hi, OK so I am a new PC based player of Neverwinter (and by that I mean a very new player LV15) just trying it out for now (spent 0 zen), but, would welcome some good guidance and clear instruction on getting the best out of the game as well as contributing to a core team. I am an older gamer and tend to be a daily player once 'hooked'. As a minimum I like to play for a couple of hours a day (evening UK time) unless there is a particular reason to play a bit more or at a specific time of day (event). I am flexible, learn fast, and will become competitive as I learn. I have a in-game gaming budget of 6k-12k zen/month max. I like long term planning and understanding and tend to stick with a group I feel I fit with. If this sounds as though you might like to help yet another new player through the beginning stages to gain a (hopefully) useful ally later, I am happy to be that apprentice. Bear in mind I will ask (a lot of) questions initially but as I learn will become more self reliant as I learn the terms. Other stuff, RL Male Human, ingame Ranger Human (for now this was my test it out account) - so if this Question is asked in the wrong place, you know why that is - spot the noobie!!

Best Answer

Answers

• fireydog#9578 fireydog Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thanks Micky - will go check those shortly, i am trying to familiarize myself with resources but they all assume you know the game and then would work well as reference lookup.

PS - Imaginary Friends are just as Real as any others!
  • killerarsenalkillerarsenal Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hi fierydog!

Absolutely agree with what Micky has said - you'll know best what guild will fit with you - but I would be remiss if I didn't point you toward my guild as your post perfectly describes the kind of player we try to recruit. I'm the guild leader of Ardent Justice HQ (here's a link to our recruitment post: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1234415/ardent-justice-hq-is-recruiting-friendly-social-players-to-join-its-community ). We're a social community focused on supporting our players and helping each other out. We are always willing to answer questions and guide new players through their early days. And while I will not name names heh, most of our core player base is around the same age as you. Feel free to reach out to me with questions (I can be slow to respond on the forums, but I will try to check back. You can also get ahold of me in-game as Setleya@killerarsenal or on our discord server: https://discordapp.com/invite/5R7dNPy)

If you don't think we're a good fit for you, I am also happy to recommend any guild in our alliance, The Imperial Inquisition Alliance. They're all great guilds full of wonderful people. Here's a link to our alliance recruitment post:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1234636/the-imperial-inquisition-alliance-has-openings

Regardless of what you choose, I hope you find a good guild for you! A great guild can make all the difference in this game.

All the best,
    -@killerarsenal
  • taskmaster#6434 taskmaster Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    The Repeat-Offenders AND the Apostles of the Feywild are always looking for community minded people that enjoy helping others grow in their knowledge of the Game. We have a HUGE alliance that is always active and willing to help new and returning players grow and learn! Feel free to reach out to me here or in game if you have questions! @faeromalikite or @taskmaster#0851