test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ardent Justice HQ is recruiting friendly, social players to join its community

killerarsenalkillerarsenal Member Posts: 17 Arc User
EDIT: I no longer manage this guild. If you would like to join AJHQ, send a message to @weaver936 . If you are looking for the guild that I run, please see the Mystra's Embrace recruitment thread.

Original post follows:

----

Hi everyone. I'm @killerarsenal, the guild leader of AJHQ. You know what makes a game like Neverwinter worth returning to over and over again? People. That's what AJHQ is all about. It doesn't matter what your item level is, it doesn't matter what your character level is, and it doesn't matter if you like vanilla or chocolate ice cream better (even if there IS a right answer...). All we ask of our members is that you come ready to be social, respectful, and supportive of everyone in the guild. And due to a desire to keep drama to a minimum, we ask that our members be 18+ (sorry - but some young 'uns ruined it for all y'all).

We are an English speaking guild because it's hard to communicate if you don't know the language, and that's one of our 3C's - Character, Communication, and Cooperation. We believe the game is best played with people of exceptional character who communicate and cooperate. That's who we've filled our ranks with. If you want to be a part of that, let's chat - send me a message, or pop over to our discord server.

We do our best to support our players, old and new alike, by staying on top of the end game content and having at least a few people who can do the tough crafting tasks. Chances are if you want something that's hard to get, or need some advice, someone in the guild can help you. And if we can't, we have connections - we're part of one of the best alliances in the game (though I suppose I am biased), and we also maintain friendships with a diverse set of players beyond the guild and alliance who are willing to offer advice.

I don't believe guild hall level should factor into the decision to join a guild, but because I know people will ask, we're GH 12 and growing. Our dedicated player base is making remarkable progress toward GH 20, but the real end goal is having a guild full of the best people in Neverwinter. Think you're one of them? Let's find you a home in AJHQ.

See you in game.
-@killerarsenal
Post edited by killerarsenal on

Comments

• Options
    lime#9022 lime Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi. i am a 40 year old gamer. I am looking for a decent guild. I came across a few of your posts and felt like this guild could be a good fit for me. Im level 70 and am working on completing the evil campaign. 85% complete. Tis a long one. I am already in a guild that is empty. I got asked randomly to join a few days ago but its been eerily silent. Im new to Neverwinter. Approx 7k item damage. Please consider me for acceptance to AJHQ. :)
  • Options
    Hi Lime! Sorry for the somewhat delayed response, I don't check the forums as often as I ought to :) we would love to have you in AJHQ. If you send me you character name and username I'll send you a guild invite as soon as I log in next. Probably won't be until later tonight. You can also wander over to our discord server if you use discord and request an invite there if that's too slow for you.

Hope to see you in game soon!
  • Options
    ladykannikaladykannika Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, I'm new to Neverwinter character level is only 11. Your guild sounds just like something I am looking for. My character is Kannika, user name ladykannika.

Thank you :)
  • Options
    Hi ladykannika! I'll send you a guild invite when I am next online (probably in about 4 - 5 hours).

Welcome to the guild! :)