test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

RP conversions criticals do not add to the RP pool

deterrant#6687 deterrant Member Posts: 172 Arc User
I had 223,970 RP, converted a few green items, got 302 RPs and a critical bonus of 50 RP, ending total was 224,272.

So the 50 RP is missing from the total, same thing last time the bonus from criticals did not add to the RP pool.

Comments

• Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Isn't the critical bonus counted on the total amount of RP you get?
    I mean it's not 300 RP + 50 critical bonus RP, but rather 300 RP where 50 of them are critical bonus RP.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,244 Arc User

I had 223,970 RP, converted a few green items, got 302 RPs and a critical bonus of 50 RP, ending total was 224,272.

So the 50 RP is missing from the total, same thing last time the bonus from criticals did not add to the RP pool.

If you got 302, that means you have your critical bonus. Each green is 50. You can't get the '2' without the critical bonus.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User

Each green is 50. You can't get the '2' without the critical bonus.

I would have to test to be sure but I believe greens that are less than lvl 70 offer less than 50.
  • Options
    reg1981 said:

Each green is 50. You can't get the '2' without the critical bonus.

I would have to test to be sure but I believe greens that are less than lvl 70 offer less than 50.
    Yes, you are correct.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    The items RP sum instantly shows up in the pool as you start converting. The bonus criticals should add to the pool as they are popping, this does not happen. U can test it yourselves. Went down like this:

Pool 223,970

started converting items worth 302RP = pool jumps instantly to 224,272 as the conversion starts.

1 item had a crit awarding 50RP bonus, this did not add to the pool.

Also today i refined some gems, same thing, the pool jumped to the sum of the gems RP straight away as i started converting, none of the crit bonuses added to the pool.
  • Options
    A can of worms in my head, RP conversion is working, Close this thread.
  • Options
    My understanding is: when you click the button, all the RP points and crit count are already calculated and added. The animation of the progress is just for showing you what was already done. You can close that windows before it finishes the "animation". I usually do that and not wait for it.