test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Auction House Refinement Pricing?

sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
Level 70 Green equipment is worth 50 RP, but sells at most about 40 AD.

Basic Resonance stones are worth 50 RP and sell for 200 AD.

I imagine this will take some time to balance out, since some of those sellers had them in there before the update. Meanwhile level 70 green is going out as fast as it comes in. I checked and level 70 blue no longer converts to RP. :( I wonder if this will lower the stones or raise the items? Another question, are the resonance stones being phased out, just like the union, stability, and power stones?
wb-cenders.gif

Comments

• mullymoomoo#7130 mullymoomoo Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    > @sandukutupu said:
    > Level 70 Green equipment is worth 50 RP, but sells at most about 40 AD.
    >
    > Basic Resonance stones are worth 50 RP and sell for 200 AD.
    >
    > I imagine this will take some time to balance out, since some of those sellers had them in there before the update. Meanwhile level 70 green is going out as fast as it comes in. I checked and level 70 blue no longer converts to RP. :( I wonder if this will lower the stones or raise the items? Another question, are the resonance stones being phased out, just like the union, stability, and power stones?

I guess power, stability, union, etc stones that are on the AH now are the last in game and once they sell and get turned to RP then they will not exist anymore. They don't drop in game anymore. My question is, now enchants don't drop from mobs or leadership bags, where do they come from?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    You have to buy enchants now.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • aerthynaerthyn Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Resonance stones, thaumaturgic stones and power/stability/union stones have all been replaced with gemstones.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    aerthyn said:

Resonance stones, thaumaturgic stones and power/stability/union stones have all been replaced with gemstones.

I have hardly been on since 12.5 hit live but I was disheartened to see none on my BtC RP had been converted to new BtC RP, does this mean if I want to sort my inventories now I should just get rid of them? Or will they still be dropping? I still have pretty much everything BtC from opening Invoke bags.
  • mullymoomoo#7130 mullymoomoo Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    > @jumpingmorks said:
    > Resonance stones, thaumaturgic stones and power/stability/union stones have all been replaced with gemstones.
    >
    > I have hardly been on since 12.5 hit live but I was disheartened to see none on my BtC RP had been converted to new BtC RP, does this mean if I want to sort my inventories now I should just get rid of them? Or will they still be dropping? I still have pretty much everything BtC from opening Invoke bags.

The stuff in your inventory will not have been converted. You have to do it yourself. Just right click on the btc item and select the option to convert it to RP. Don't discard it
  • w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User

My question is, now enchants don't drop from mobs or leadership bags, where do they come from?

Fey Blessings still drop them.
  • aftershafteraftershafter Member Posts: 156 Arc User

My question is, now enchants don't drop from mobs or leadership bags, where do they come from?

Fey Blessings still drop them.

Quartermaster bags too.
  • zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    You can also still get enchantments for adventure seals.
  • jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User

> @jumpingmorks said:

> Resonance stones, thaumaturgic stones and power/stability/union stones have all been replaced with gemstones.

>

> I have hardly been on since 12.5 hit live but I was disheartened to see none on my BtC RP had been converted to new BtC RP, does this mean if I want to sort my inventories now I should just get rid of them? Or will they still be dropping? I still have pretty much everything BtC from opening Invoke bags.

The stuff in your inventory will not have been converted. You have to do it yourself. Just right click on the btc item and select the option to convert it to RP. Don't discard it

Thankyou :)
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,214 Arc User
    unangwata said:

Did you see enchant prices in sage shop ? 3k ad for 1 enchant

Why would you buy a R5 from sage shop? AD store is always over price and R5 is not the first one.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***