test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Random epic dungeon requirements FAIL

bodini72bodini72 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
So I have 8 70's all between 10.7k-14.4k IL. All but master spellplague has been opened up(I left the game for a while and since i have been back i have been playing catch up). Due to the requirements to queue for the random epic dungeons I cannot do ANY epic random on ANY toon. While I applaud the opening of dungeons account wide, this is ridiculous. I now have to do random regular(leveling dungeons) to get my daily AD, AND THEN do specific epics to get my seals and salvage. I have seen many others complain about this exact thing for them. Requiring level capped players to run leveling content for ANYTHING end game is an absolute failure on Cryptics part and needs to be remedied. Before anyone comes on and says to just do river district and problem solved, let me remind you how long it will take to open up the dungeon. Meanwhile I am forced to run twice as long/much to get the same amount as before. Complete and Utter FAIL, CRYPTIC

Comments

• Options
    zanaspus1zanaspus1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    +1 for this gripe. I'm a relatively new player. Everyone in my alliance wants to do random queues. I don't qualify, therefore I've gone from participating in popular Epic dungeons and skirmishes to no participation whatsoever in epic anything. You really don't want new players do you. I'm almost failing to see the point of continuing playing the game right now.
  • Options
    kickiusassius#6340 kickiusassius Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    +1 gripe

"Games should be fun"

Random queue = Not fun experience.

11.5k TR

As a member of a small guild, I run epic dungeons to get shards to help it grow. Normally run Throne, Malabog's, Valindra's, Lair, Temple of the Spider, and CN. Not the greatest content, but still fun to run from time to time. I skip Prophecy, Cragmire, Gray Wolf, Fragbreaker, and Spellplague because I don't care for the content. Up until now I've been able to provide the guild with Dungeoneer shards, which is one of the most needed items, by playing content I didn't mind playing. Now I'm at a cross-roads... After a long day of work, should I help my guild and be miserable or say sorry dudes, deal with it.

I don't have an issue with random queues because I can just not do it, but you just blocked me from helping my guild by forcing me to play miserable content. I probably wouldn't be so mad about this, but every other item that can be donated to the guild can be gathered by opening lockboxes and purchased from AH(for reasaonble prices). So please either remove the Random Queue requirement for Dungeoneer Shards or add them to Lockboxes. Both would be great.
  • Options
    sorcha#9865 sorcha Member Posts: 32 Arc User

+1 gripe

these RQ have being a major HAMSTER up.....

Because RQ are so broken more people may leave the game over this than over those stupid Bonding's....

Right now as things stand most players have had their AD earnings cut by a lot

I used to before 12b earn so much AD on one of my level 70 char that I could pass some of my blue and purple gear to my low low level toons.

my toons

My main is a SW item level 10800 now...and I can only do normal dungeon's and skirmish's...

My other level 70 is a CW item level 9400 and can only do normal dungeons that's it....

your RQ are totally broken...

do you realise that people do not want to take level 70 character's through the leveling dungeons
    I would be ok with adding a maximum item level for these dungeons say 8400 item level what is need to get into epic dungeons....

I have 3 other toons they range from level 12 to level 64....they can earn just as much AD as my main....

Now if you could make it that RQ could work with the dungeon's that the player have unlocked that would be great....so helpful...

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    We warned them on Preview. Over and over.

We were ignored.

Having said that, my wife absolutely loves mod 12-B.

It means I am spending less time on the game and more time with her.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    jacethewizjacethewiz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I agree with the original poster on this thread. If the only way to make some daily AD is through the random dungeon queue then all dungeons other than the ones that are unlocked should be available to everyone. I will also add, it seems we players lost a lot in this patch, why not give us some "good" changes? I see how the random queue for AD rewards is going to help with the terrible botting problem we have had for so long, but fix it so the requirements are just item level and allow all of us veterans that have multiple 70s play and get a little AD for our characters without having to complete spellplague or other dungeons. It's simply not fair.