test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What on Earth Have You Guys Done

zanaspus1zanaspus1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
So I log in, look around, decide to do my daily Maze Engine task on my level 69 GF. I get, "protect the garden in Mt Hotenow." Snoozefest right? The final boss killed me 7 times. I've never even gotten below half health before.

Newsflash: You broke the game big time.

Comments

• reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Welcome to the new age! Big bonding nerf!
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    zanaspus1 said:

So I log in, look around, decide to do my daily Maze Engine task on my level 69 GF. I get, "protect the garden in Mt Hotenow." Snoozefest right? The final boss killed me 7 times. I've never even gotten below half health before.

Butt... butt... butt... "The game is too EEEAAASSSYYY!!!", and "We cna haz moar challenging contenz, PLZ!!!"

• kumalucakumaluca Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2017

zanaspus1 said:

Butt... butt... butt... "The game is too EEEAAASSSYYY!!!", and "We cna haz moar challenging contenz, PLZ!!!"

You definitely don't work for Neverwinter,shills these days =/ What a disaster this game has been.I started playing it when it came out and they have been murdering this game for years,some serious greed going on.I think they are throwing in the towel and getting anything they can here in the end.What a piece of HAMSTER this ended up being and the potential was phenomenal,very sad.

• pherrowpherrow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User

some serious greed going on.

Relax. It's not greedy to n e r f your stones only to have you rank them up to 14 and put you almost back to where you were, is it? They said this will help the game. Too stronk. Even if the n e r f holds players from being what they were like yesterday for at least an hour or two (for some), it's worth it. If nerfing ONE stone saves at least ONE new pug for a few days, it's worth it...

• zanaspus1zanaspus1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Well, two things. I've never complained about ease of play, and I don't have a bonding runestone on the companion. But, since no one else seems puzzled or outraged, I guess nothing to see here.
  • hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Go over to the October bug fix thread and report this .Giving the full info. you have on this .That way they can look at it .
  • wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    kumaluca said:

zanaspus1 said:

You definitely don't work for Neverwinter,shills these days =/ What a disaster this game has been.I started playing it when it came out and they have been murdering this game for years,some serious greed going on.I think they are throwing in the towel and getting anything they can here in the end.What a piece of HAMSTER this ended up being and the potential was phenomenal,very sad.

Of course I work for Neverwinter... I log in every day and GRIND SOME MOAR!!
    !
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    lol that boss was always tough :lol: stupid AOE attacks and stuff...
  • diloul#3484 diloul Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    i have no issue with nerfing bonding to make content more hard in a fake way.

But why should i spent 40% more time on a dunjeon that already give me hamster drop before nerf ?

In the end i just spend more time earning nothing. At least before nerf, we could run 2 dunjeons for the same time as one now.
    It was 2 chances at 0.0001% for good drops in 30 min, now it's 1 chance 0.0001% in 30 min.

Awsome job from the devs again ! High end players feel robbed and new players aren't strong enought.

I feel like the game is really dying. Yesterday i was at the port looking for a to9g...
    Exept for trade not much activity... 16k dps strugling to find a group is good indicator of the situation.
    ( PS4 )
    As a 14k dps, i spent 2 hours spaming for nothing. ( As a dc i get many invits but not as dps and as much as i like play dc, runing as dps is also fun).

I thought msva was way behind us but it's getting worse...

I'm seriously thinking to uninstall this game.
    Post edited by diloul#3484 on
  • lp313lp313 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    nevermind .. i figured it out :)
    Post edited by lp313 on
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    lp313 said:

nevermind .. i figured it out :)

Professions will make crates of gems. Pain staking process to get any amount of them but it does exist! I would HOPE that the coffer will be adjusted to accept the new RP drops but haven't tested as of yet.