test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mature player seeking a guild.

In my 40's and haven't played since Mod 6. Looking for an active guild with mature players.

Comments

• Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Howdy turu75, you sound like you might like us at Ancient Spirits . While we are a smaller and rebuilding guild, we are a member of the Tredecium Alliance which gives us many folks to group up with. All the members of the Alliance are casual, family and real world friendly guilds. We all strive to keep drama to a minimum and to be helpful to all. Please check us out at our web sight by using the link above or the one in my signature. Read through guild charter and if you want to join us, fill out an application. Looking forward to reviewing your application.
  • Options
    killerarsenalkillerarsenal Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Hi Turu75 :) If you haven't yet settled on a guild, I encourage you to check out Ardent Justice HQ. Most of our members are similar in age and experience. We've got quite a few members (including myself) that played back in the early days and only just returned within the past year. Here's a link to our recruiting post and our website. And if you don't find that we're a fit for you, I encourage you to take a look at any of the other guilds in The Imperial Inquisition Alliance. I've never been part of a more welcoming community in Neverwinter, and would wholeheartedly recommend any of the guilds in the alliance.

Feel free to send a message to Setleya@killerarsenal (that's me) if you want to chat. I hope to hear from you :)