test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a Guild

My 3 friends and I play weekly together & off and on during the evenings/weekends ... we are looking for a casual guild to join that is for us "Old Guys" in age and play ability =)

Comments

• Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Howdy servantes37 and friends!!! Sounds like you and your friends would fit right in with the Ancient Spirits guild. While we are a small rebuilding guild, our Guild Hall has reached level 10. Plus we are a member of the Tredecim Alliance which give us access to level 20 GH. All the guilds in the Alliance are casual friendly guilds that strive to keep the drama to a minimum. Our guild has a few "old farts" and ex-military folks like my self (yeah I fit in both categories), so we really do take a relaxed and friendly approach to gaming. Also if you like voice comms, we use Discord for ours, and so does the Alliance. If this sounds like what yall are looking for, then follow the link above, or the one in my signature, go through our Charter and then fill out an application if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Ghosty
  • Options
    bearlyhooman#2450 bearlyhooman Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    ghosty2a said:

Howdy servantes37 and friends!!! Sounds like you and your friends would fit right in with the Ancient Spirits guild. While we are a small rebuilding guild, our Guild Hall has reached level 10. Plus we are a member of the Tredecim Alliance which give us access to level 20 GH. All the guilds in the Alliance are casual friendly guilds that strive to keep the drama to a minimum. Our guild has a few "old farts" and ex-military folks like my self (yeah I fit in both categories), so we really do take a relaxed and friendly approach to gaming. Also if you like voice comms, we use Discord for ours, and so does the Alliance. If this sounds like what yall are looking for, then follow the link above, or the one in my signature, go through our Charter and then fill out an application if you are interested.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Ghosty

Hey man, I'm looking for a guild. I just started the game but I play daily and I would really like to play together with people. I've been playing solo and haven't found anyone willing to do groups. :(
  • Options
    taskmaster#6434 taskmaster Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Looking for a place to hang your Sword & Shield? Looking for a true community? The Apostles of the Feywild are looking for new friends of all skills & levels! level 4 SH and Growing, we are part of a HUGE active community of alliances! id love to answer any questions you may have! @taskmaster#0851 or @faeromalikite in game or message me here!