test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

QOL sugestion for quest log

inyawayupdeepinyawayupdeep Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 206 Arc User
Have it open up with all the campaigns closed so you can simply open the one you need instead of closing everything till you get to what you want.

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,096 Arc User
    Also remove the "floating checkmarks" feature. If I click one of the tasks with an X I don't expect that to change unless I do it.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Another option would be to sort the current area to the top. The current sorting isn't particularly useful.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • Options
    vjarlvjarl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    I would like to see a button to hide all current quests. Then I can go through and check the ones I want to work on. There is a show all already which I NEVER use. I like to just turn on the ones in the area that I am working in and that I want to accomplish.
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    I too would like to be able to select the ones I want to see.. namely the campaigns which I would be going back to repeatedly to farm stuff. . And I certainly don't need Portabellos and the other one showing since I've already run them like a billion times... not speaking literally there.. I know it's not really a billion... it just feels like it :p