test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

in game collections achievement list glitches

recently I encountered a glitch in game that cryptic was not aware of. I am guessing either i am the first to experience it or not many people are aware it is an actual glitch worth reporting. but for those like myself who strive for excellency in my day to day game play and take pride in my achievements, this glitch came to be a bit of a frustration for me. there are some glitches with the Neverwinter collections list that lists all the items you collected from gear to companions to mounts Etc. one glitch to be named that I have recently become aware of is the companion collection list. specifically the Kenku archer companion. for whatever unknow reason, when you collect a Kenku companion the collection list does not seem to register that you have completed that particular companion collection. I brought this up to cryptics attention and they were very through, and quite helpful, as well as professional, and quick to help me figure out what is going on. though I was informed at this time there are no current solutions, now that they are working on it, I will keep an eye to the patch notes and forums for future fixes. if anone else experiences similar glitches feel free to post them in the comment section below in this forum.

Comments

• Options
    if you would like to know more, please leave a message here or send me a PM in game. In game I am Silvantis and I can be reached through my Guild Tully's of River Run. as always, safe adventurers to all.
    _Family. Duty. Honor.
  • Options
    pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    Yeah, this isn't a new glitch. There are other companions that don't register, I can't remember which ones but I've ran into a handful of them. They've known, they just don't place any priority on it since it doesn't actually impact gameplay. I'm still waiting for the "Icespire Mountaineer" achievement to be fixed or removed, and that's been there since launch. Heck, there are bugs that DO impact gameplay, sometimes seriously, that persist for years. I wouldn't hold my breath.