test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reaching 30k power for ACDC

mackadelickmackadelick Member Posts: 3 Arc User
11.3k DC on PS4 (Not Main)
Un buffed power is a little over 23k All Epic Artifacts Blue Burning Set(Soon to be Fey) Blue Neck and Belt
All of these things getting maxed has to get postponed to the next2xrp/rp rework. That being said, I still wanna ACDC.... Is it possible to Get to 30k power without upgrading those items?

Gear:
Jaarls Gaze, Spinneret, 2 piece Dusk, burning weapons (blue), brutality 5 and purple hellig, assassin's covenant and all blue dominance insignias, 3 R12 radiants , 1 rank 11, .and 2 Rank 8s (I'm Broke) in offense, 2 Azure 11s in defense.

Comments

• Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    guild boon 8k :)
  • Options
    mackadelickmackadelick Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    My guild power boon is only 2k :(
  • Options
    meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    Not necessarily at all that cheap, but here are some suggestions:
    - Replace the Dusk pieces with Primal.
    - Replace Jaarl's Gaze with the Guise of the Wolf Clan.
    - Get some epic mount with 2k power, for example Whirlwind.
    - Make or buy armor enforcements.
    - Make or buy Prelates Gemmed shirt and pants, depending on what you got now.
    - Replace all artifacts that don't have power as a stat.
  • Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, power sharing is gonna be nerfed indirectly by nerfing bondings soon, maybe PS4 can enjoy power sharing for a few months more, but since DO is also competitive in endgame, better invest towards DO to save your AD.
  • Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Reinforcment for your gear can add some power, not much, but i would advise action points or something more useful .
    Your insignias , on your mounts, can add a bit more.
    Guild boon - 2 to 8 k ?
    When you upgrade your artifacts, that will help too, if they have power.
    Above all, it is your ranks of ench. you have equipped.
    And the companion , that shares the power ( slot radiants in his gear ) with you, if you have bondings.
    But that will be nerfed , so i am not sure if it is worth it , to do it now.
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    putzboy78 said:

araneax said:

Reinforcment for your gear can add some power, not much, but i would advise action points or something more useful .

Action Points reinforcements are on jewelry. Power is on armor. Unless you meant recovery? Either way a 12k dc shouldn't be spending their AD on reinforcements, there are better investments to make. Also AP Gain is easy to over stack, so you have to see where your end game build lands on AP Gain before investing on reinforcements.

araneax said:

And the companion , that shares the power ( slot radiants in his gear ) with you, if you have bondings.

That does not contribute to base power and cannot be shared. So your companion is where you want to put stats you want besides power, like recovery.
    You are totally right.
    Idk where my head was.

Post edited by araneax on
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg

• Options
    plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    potions 1-2k
    mount bonus Assasin convert 1-2K
    boons in campaigns 1-2.5k (all T1 so very easy to get)
    Mount bonus Protecor camaraderie +12% in combat, nice even if you cant share it
    M12 equip got better power and some parts give power buffs. someone said they are shareble (i noticed more power)
  • Options
    jojo#2051 jojo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    neither potions nor protectors camaraderie count towards power share
  • Options
    almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    If you have a good paladin friend with whom you play alot, he can help you too. It would require to have him/her to always tag along though. Their power buff counts towards raw power too which can help you reach 30k. This is a "cheap" solution with social "costs" attached.
    It's not a direct way and an all-or-nothing alternative, but it can make your powersharing reach the "viability cap".

Powersharing is very very expensive, and from my perspective it's a very frail thing (using it though). I always feel like it might get destroyed any moment with a sudden patch. Make sure to have a "pocket" debuff build/gear while "investing" in powersharing.

Have fun,
    Almondum.
    Post edited by almondum on
  • Options
    michela123michela123 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    OP’s power buff does not count as base power. If there is an OP in the party, the DC buffs the same amount of power, but grants less damage increase because he operates on a higher initial power.
  • Options
    almondumalmondum Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    Thanks @michela123 !

Just realised I read the powershare post wrong and confused aura of gifts with OP mechanic.
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

11.3k DC on PS4 (Not Main)

Un buffed power is a little over 23k All Epic Artifacts Blue Burning Set(Soon to be Fey) Blue Neck and Belt

All of these things getting maxed has to get postponed to the next2xrp/rp rework. That being said, I still wanna ACDC.... Is it possible to Get to 30k power without upgrading those items?

Gear:

Jaarls Gaze, Spinneret, 2 piece Dusk, burning weapons (blue), brutality 5 and purple hellig, assassin's covenant and all blue dominance insignias, 3 R12 radiants , 1 rank 11, .and 2 Rank 8s (I'm Broke) in offense, 2 Azure 11s in defense.

Guise of the Wolf head (2.5K Power in group or 500 outside of a group)
    Survivor Wraps (2k Power)
    Legendary Mount (4K power)
    Silken Armor (1.4K power and recovery)
    All offensive enchantments R12 (9 total) 6300
    All Mythical artifacts with power (4k)
    Guild Boon (up to 8K)
    Insignia - ???? depends on what mounts you have
    Artifact Gear

All of this will get you to surpass that power mark you are referring to.

Best of luck...