test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gwf Unstoppable button (R1) bugged

Since last 2 updates the Unstoppable mode triggered by R1 button is bugged once more. You need to press it several times for it to trigger. Unstoppable is our main way of survivability and damage. By the time it triggers you are either dead or losing tons of damage. Opened a thread on reddit also and there was informed that other classes have the same problem too sometimes. Some guy metion this happening on PC too. Did some testing and some of the encounters dont work optimally also Daring shout for example. Please look into this you have fixed it before in the past and said on a oatch note that was caused by buffs if I recall correctly. Until then the Gwfs are actualy ruined and almost unplayable in top tier content. Thank you in advance for a speedy resolve on the matter

Comments

• Options
    paslyichioa#8592 paslyichioa Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I've ran into this problem as well, again. So far the most common time it happens for me, is in temples fighting the yuan-ti. The only difference between what you described is, my unstoppable would never work unless I defeated myself or restarted the game. Which is slightly frustrating when I have to tell me friends "Hey hold on, I'm glitched again. I'll be back." I remember the glitch well from the first time it appeared. I JUST got used to NOT having it :smile:
  • Options
    dragonlord#1931 dragonlord Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    The frustration is hitting top charts. I see 15k GWFs dropping like flies in etos for example! I was almost sure that with the new mod the problem would disapear but still there. I cant believe that the devs can not find the time to fix something so important to a class (and other classes that are affected also) to a problem that have appeared in the past and they have fixed it at least once!
  • Options
    wyldkatt#0771 wyldkatt Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    This has been a problem on my gwf and my pally for divine call, NOT my controller because sw curse, gf mark, and tr stealth work without issue. It is when determination is full so not because I do not have requirements met.
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    FYI - they fixed it but the patch they did on Tuesday re-broke it
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP