test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Race Reroll token

joker#7479 joker Member Posts: 6 Arc User
have just bought a respect Race Reroll token to change my character from dragon born to human, and on my dragon born character. I had 26 con and 25 cha but with my human build its only given me 23 con and 22 cha I was playing as a warlock class is there anyway this can be fix so I can get my normal sta

Mod Edit: Moved to General Discussions from Bug reports. Changed "respect" to "Race Reroll" in subject title and post contents.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

have just bought a respect token to change my character from dragon born to human, and on my dragon born character. I had 26 con and 25 cha but with my human build its only given me 23 con and 22 cha I was playing as a warlock class is there anyway this can be fix so I can get my normal sta

I'm guessing you mean race change token and not respec, as a respec does not do this.

Not all combos of stats are possible on all races. Ir is entirely possible the combo you had before (not counting the race bonus) is not possible.

When you change to human, you lose 2 stat points the Dragonborn has as a bonus, but gain 3 feat points. So, you must be very careful when choosing your starting stats and reroll them until you get the best for your build. Other variations in stat points can be seen if you look at your character with and without the campfire buff. To compare the stats you need to be certain the buff condition is the same.

Contact support, they might replace the race change token.
  • Options
    joker#7479 joker Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I didn't no when you chance from dragon born to human you lose 2 states points. as for support I did contact them and they told me to reply her
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    edited September 2017

I didn't no when you chance from dragon born to human you lose 2 states points. as for support I did contact them and they told me to reply her

It happens with every other race. All races give you 4 stat points to assign, Dragonborn is most flexible because you can boost any of the 6 where the others are limited to specific stats. Human is the exception to this. It only gives 2 stat points and 3 extra feat points that are not available to the other races. If you change to human from anything you lose 2 stat points and if you look at your stats with campfire buff, you have +6. One to each stat. If you compare the numbers from your old character with the campfire buff to the new one without the campfire buff (assuming no potions active),it will appear you lost 8 stat points. You only really lost 2.
    Post edited by zephyriah on
  • Options
    telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    A respect token is what you get given after helping a team of newbies through a hard dungeon.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.