test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Refining Enchantment Shards (Quest).

solidxgoldsolidxgold Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited August 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
OK I seem to be stuck on one of the quests in the "Epic Adventuring" series.

The "Refining Enchantment Shards" from Drijm Stoneaxe, I don't see any way to complete it, I have no shards (For whatever reason) and no idea what they should be.

I can't abandon the quest and restart it, and Drijm Stoneaxe just has an inactive question mark above is head.

I wouldn't think I'm the only one with this problem, and it's stopping me completing the "Epic Adventuring" quest.

I did read somewhere it will reset in 3 months for being out of date !!

Any advice would be well appreciated...

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,140 Arc User
    He should give you the option to choose Frost, Flaming, or Lightning. He will give you 4 of them, which you attempt to make into a Lesser.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • solidxgoldsolidxgold Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    greywynd said:

He should give you the option to choose Frost, Flaming, or Lightning. He will give you 4 of them, which you attempt to make into a Lesser.

Yes he probably did, I don't remember.

Would the shards be sellable, could I have sold them not realising they were part of this quest ?

If I did is there anyway of completing this quest.
  • karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Try buying some shards from AH and use those, it may work.
  • haden42eehaden42ee Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 62 Arc User
    The shards are normal unbound shards and can be sold. The quest can be completed with any type of shards though (just tried that yesterday), so get the cheapest 4 off AH and refine (don't waste any wards, just fail with 99% chance). Quest will complete anyway.
    edited August 2017
    haden42ee said:

The shards are normal unbound shards and can be sold. The quest can be completed with any type of shards though (just tried that yesterday), so get the cheapest 4 off AH and refine (don't waste any wards, just fail with 99% chance). Quest will complete anyway.

OK, just tried 2 different types of shards, but I'm not sure I'm getting the right things.

In my quest description it states "Attempt to upgrade an elemental enhanced shard" (So I guess I chose elemental), is that a particular shard.

Can you be more specific in which I should be buying ?

• docsnuggles#6615 docsnuggles Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Frost, Flaming, or Lightning

Ok guys got it, Thanks to all...........
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,380 Arc User
    Just buy the shard from the seal vendor if you have seal.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***