test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Protector's Bounty's

I farmed for protector's bounties during the jubilee. I farmed over 200 of them. During the event I opened 131 of them to get me into the "rare" section and to find a certain coupon. I saved my remaining 79 for double refinement to in hopes get a astral diamonds coupon. But sometime between 3 weeks ago and today, i was wiped of my total bounties opened. Now it is showing that I opened zero bounties this year.
Why in the hell would you wipe how many bounties I and everyone else opened? So much for trying to save for the discount when I really needed it.

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I farmed for protector's bounties during the jubilee. I farmed over 200 of them. During the event I opened 131 of them to get me into the "rare" section and to find a certain coupon. I saved my remaining 79 for double refinement to in hopes get a astral diamonds coupon. But sometime between 3 weeks ago and today, i was wiped of my total bounties opened. Now it is showing that I opened zero bounties this year.
    Why in the hell would you wipe how many bounties I and everyone else opened? So much for trying to save for the discount when I really needed it.

The counter is for ones opened during the event. You didn't open them during the event. They counter lasts until the merchant is removed, a few days after the event ends.
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    The documentation provided is pretty thin. But many folks knew that this was going to happen based on previous years' experience.

But yes, don't open any more. Wait for next year. Outside of the event the counter gets reset every 10 seconds or so (a weird mechanic in an of itself).
  • Options
    sledneck220#2698 sledneck220 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    dupeks said:

The documentation provided is pretty thin. But many folks knew that this was going to happen based on previous years' experience.

But yes, don't open any more. Wait for next year. Outside of the event the counter gets reset every 10 seconds or so (a weird mechanic in an of itself).

Well that is good to know... I was going to open them anyway and just hope for a 5-10% off... But if the counter gets reset regardless, then wtf is the point. I'm on ps4 too so this is the first year for me. HJow is anyone supposed to know this HAMSTER happens....