test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trickster Rogue Loadout Bug, Skullcracker Feet stays when switching.

yopukoyopuko Member Posts: 78 Arc User
I was fiddling around with the Scoundrel build and its Skullcracker feat, when I noticed something, and only because I couldnt figure out why the stealth meter was refilling at random. I discovered this;

Does anyone know what this is about ?

Mod Note: Moved to Preview Bugs. Updated subject title accordingly.
Discord - Enyolius | IGN - Enyo @ Yopuko (NWPC)
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    shiva#4006 shiva Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    yes, when you swap loadouts from sabo, you get one free one with the shadow hehe
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    > @shiva#4006 said:
    > yes, when you swap loadouts from sabo, you get one free one with the shadow hehe

Bug
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    rustlordrustlord Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    same thing with First Strike; OWTS even skullcracker gives that lingering one-time buff when you switch loadouts (for feat trees) or passives (like FS)
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Yeah first strike was a known issue by most tr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    The skullcracker icon has always had the wrong tooltip, and from my experimentation skullcracker doesn't seem to function at all.

*edit* upon further investigation it does appear to be functioning, or at least the debuff is being applied to enemies. Whether or not that debuff is doing what it is supposed to is another story entirely.
    Post edited by archangelzorak01 on
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.