test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Insignia bonuses calculations are wrong

aday#3795 aday Member Posts: 65 Arc User
Some insignia bonuses calculations related to HP percentage are displayed wrong between brackets, at least in PS4 console.

These are the ones I found incorrectly. The calculations below are made from a toon with 23035 max HP:

- Vampire's Thirst

1.2% of your max HP over 4 sec (43 hit points every second) -> this should be 69

- Survivor's Gift

1.2% of your max HP over 4 sec (43 hit points every second) -> this should be 69

- Barbarian's Delight

0.5% of your max HP (346 hit points) -> this should be 115

- Magistrate's Restraint*

3% of your max HP over 4 sec (43 hit points every second) -> this should be 173

*I believe the percentage displayed for Magistrate's Restraint is wrong, rather than the calculations; since both Magistrate's Patience and Magistrate's Restraint seem to proc the same 3% for HP and 10% for power as per the description.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    Did you take in consideration healing depression if you where flagged for pvp? Did you take in consideration incoming healing bonus? Did you take in consideration oponent DR (including tenacity in pvp)?

• Options
    aday#3795 aday Member Posts: 65 Arc User

Did you take in consideration healing depression if you where flagged for pvp? Did you take in consideration incoming healing bonus? Did you take in consideration oponent DR (including tenacity in pvp)?

I don't know what you're talking about, nor what that has to do with what I'm reporting here. ;)