test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeons removed

Hi I an new to neverwinter, trying to complete the book in the journal tab only to find that some dungeons have been removed. This annoys me as I like to complete the game fully. Please advise if the removed dungeons will come back?

Comments

• Options
    rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Maybe eventually, but it is not guaranteed. They are still not back on all versions of the game. None return in the mod 12, and more than likely not in 12b, so earliest would be mod 13.
  • Options
    missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User

Hi I an new to neverwinter, trying to complete the book in the journal tab only to find that some dungeons have been removed. This annoys me as I like to complete the game fully. Please advise if the removed dungeons will come back?

Totally agree on that one IF you really want to complete everything in the journal. They should either add them back or get rid of the book challenges. Simple as that!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)