test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PvP

bladedge12bladedge12 Member Posts: 119 Arc User
edited July 2017 in PvP Discussion
Hello everyone. Yes I know "Oh what now." But this I feel everyone will agree with. PvP. In short it does not work. The huge flaw any level 70. This is a flaw because you can have a just hit 70 just starting pvp no boons no pvp gear get put with a team like them agents a team of people that have maxed level pvp gear all the boons a win-lose of 15-1 and others like them. This is in no way a good line up. At this point just tell the one person they auto lost.

A better way would be take the gear scores or the win lose or both and use them to put you where you will have a fair chance. Take today me and 4 of my friends who never pvped and have no pvp gear did 30 matches each. We averaged 3 wins out of 30 and that is only because we got put agents teams we stomped by just looking at them funny. Pvp as it stands in no way player friendly. You can't win without the end gear and you can't get the end gear in less you win or the gods love you.

On the other side you are one that can easily crush anyone. But now you have been gave 2 people that are fresh to pvp. Now you are getting stomped because you can not make up for them. And the "Oh just make your own team and go in." That is doable if you all ready have far end pvp gear. No one wants you in less you can win. And that is just the line up trouble.

There is also the fact that you can be spawn camped and the fact if you get put in a no win match you get nothing and even if you some how pull out a win you only get 40 seals to go to gear that is at least viable in pvp. Now I get the open world one being hard but the ones you queue up for should not be so one sided. I mean it even punishes you for leaving a battle you will lose and get nothing in by putting you in a half hour block from queuing anything.

The way it is set up seems like it is only there to go "Ha what you are not super amazing and have the far end gear? Ha ha how sad and pathetic." In my pve gear I can solo most of the epic dungeons and storm threw fang beaker with the right team but in pvp I might as well be running around with a big stick as a weapon, and a pot on my head and a diaper for armor because every attack is a one shot kill and what is not is me setting down the controller and waiting for control effects to where off because they will not kill you if you can't move or attack because if they do you get into the fight faster.

"Play a trickster rouge." If you have to play as class X or not ever do it as class X then there is another problem. All I ever see is control wizards at rare or mostly oathbounds and rouges. When you see 10 teams that are 3 rouges and 2 oathbounds you know something is wrong.
✋☞ ✡⚐
Post edited by bladedge12 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User

Hello everyone. Yes I know "Oh what now." But this I feel everyone will agree with. PvP. In short it does not work. The huge flaw any level 70. This is a flaw because you can have a just hit 70 just starting pvp no boons no pvp gear get put with a team like them agents a team of people that have maxed level pvp gear all the boons a win-lose of 15-1 and others like them. This is in no way a good line up. At this point just tell the one person they auto lost. A better way would be take the gear scores or the win lose or both and use them to put you where you will have a fair chance. Take today me and 4 of my friends who never pvped and have no pvp gear did 30 matches each. We averaged 3 wins out of 30 and that is only because we got put agents teams we stomped by just looking at them funny. Pvp as it stands in no way player friendly. You can't win without the end gear and you can't get the end gear in less you win or the gods love you. On the other side you are one that can easily crush anyone. But now you have been gave 2 people that are fresh to pvp. Now you are getting stomped because you can not make up for them. And the "Oh just make your own team and go in." That is doable if you all ready have far end pvp gear. No one wants you in less you can win. And that is just the line up trouble. There is also the fact that you can be spawn camped and the fact if you get put in a no win match you get nothing and even if you some how pull out a win you only get 40 seals to go to gear that is at least viable in pvp. Now I get the open world one being hard but the ones you queue up for should not be so one sided. I mean it even punishes you for leaving a battle you will lose and get nothing in by putting you in a half hour block from queuing anything. The way it is set up seems like it is only there to go "Ha what you are not super amazing and have the far end gear? Ha ha how sad and pathetic." In my pve gear I can solo most of the epic dungeons and storm threw fang beaker with the right team but in pvp I might as well be running around with a big stick as a weapon, and a pot on my head and a diaper for armor because every attack is a one shot kill and what is not is me setting down the controller and waiting for control effects to where off because they will not kill you if you can't move or attack because if they do you get into the fight faster. "Play a trickster rouge." If you have to play as class X or not ever do it as class X then there is another problem. All I ever see is control wizards at rare or mostly oathbounds and rouges. When you see 10 teams that are 3 rouges and 2 oathbounds you know something is wrong.

Holy wall of text, I stopped reading within 6 seconds. You need to use paragraphs.
  • Options

Hello everyone. Yes I know "Oh what now." But this I feel everyone will agree with. PvP. In short it does not work. The huge flaw any level 70. This is a flaw because you can have a just hit 70 just starting pvp no boons no pvp gear get put with a team like them agents a team of people that have maxed level pvp gear all the boons a win-lose of 15-1 and others like them. This is in no way a good line up. At this point just tell the one person they auto lost. A better way would be take the gear scores or the win lose or both and use them to put you where you will have a fair chance. Take today me and 4 of my friends who never pvped and have no pvp gear did 30 matches each. We averaged 3 wins out of 30 and that is only because we got put agents teams we stomped by just looking at them funny. Pvp as it stands in no way player friendly. You can't win without the end gear and you can't get the end gear in less you win or the gods love you. On the other side you are one that can easily crush anyone. But now you have been gave 2 people that are fresh to pvp. Now you are getting stomped because you can not make up for them. And the "Oh just make your own team and go in." That is doable if you all ready have far end pvp gear. No one wants you in less you can win. And that is just the line up trouble. There is also the fact that you can be spawn camped and the fact if you get put in a no win match you get nothing and even if you some how pull out a win you only get 40 seals to go to gear that is at least viable in pvp. Now I get the open world one being hard but the ones you queue up for should not be so one sided. I mean it even punishes you for leaving a battle you will lose and get nothing in by putting you in a half hour block from queuing anything. The way it is set up seems like it is only there to go "Ha what you are not super amazing and have the far end gear? Ha ha how sad and pathetic." In my pve gear I can solo most of the epic dungeons and storm threw fang beaker with the right team but in pvp I might as well be running around with a big stick as a weapon, and a pot on my head and a diaper for armor because every attack is a one shot kill and what is not is me setting down the controller and waiting for control effects to where off because they will not kill you if you can't move or attack because if they do you get into the fight faster. "Play a trickster rouge." If you have to play as class X or not ever do it as class X then there is another problem. All I ever see is control wizards at rare or mostly oathbounds and rouges. When you see 10 teams that are 3 rouges and 2 oathbounds you know something is wrong.

Holy wall of text, I stopped reading within 6 seconds. You need to use paragraphs.
    better?
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
  • Options
    trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    This is why lots of people quit pvp a long time ago. Pve builds are bad in pvp, piercing damage is too strong and GF's are too strong. I just hope sws and gwfs wont be the laughing stock of pvp one day.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options

This is why lots of people quit pvp a long time ago. Pve builds are bad in pvp, piercing damage is too strong and GF's are too strong. I just hope sws and gwfs wont be the laughing stock of pvp one day.

Well for now they still are.
    ✋☞ ✡⚐
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Anyone not specced specifically for and geared specifically for pvp will have a hard time finding any enjoyment in it. The majority of the people you will run up against are specifically built for pvp and they would rather get the 1000-0 score than let new people at least cap a base to get some credit for even trying. So essentially in their quest to be what they are - they have limited the number of people who even want to go in to pvp in the first place.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP