test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter new player questions.

Hi, I would like to play Neverwinter but first of all i have some questions if someone thats can answer them, it would be great, How is the pvp in the game is it pretty healthy/balanced in some points at low lvl/max lvl, i know there the cash shop and it not a problem since today most free to play mmorpg have them, i just want to know how the pvp, i know there matchmaking, strongholf/world pvp? and all the pve stuffs like dungeons/raid and other endgame activity are they hard even for max lvl/geared players? also all the expensions thats neverwinter devs do, does it scale with our lvl/gears or not, thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Comments

• Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    sorry to be the bearer of bad news but PVP is so broken in this game that nuking it from orbit would be a vast improvement
  • Options
    primm#1415 primm Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ^What he said. It's starting to get better now though
  • Options
    rannxeroxxrannxeroxx Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Starting out as a new player as well and the PVE is pretty good for low level. Personally hate PVP but that is just MHO.
  • Options
    rachael#7313 rachael Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi everyone, I am new to neverwinter pc version as I would usualy play it on my xbox 1lol however I was wondering if you can use a controller on the pc version like u can on the xbox1 version, can anyone help me plz
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,110 Arc User

Hi everyone, I am new to neverwinter pc version as I would usualy play it on my xbox 1lol however I was wondering if you can use a controller on the pc version like u can on the xbox1 version, can anyone help me plz

My understanding is that there is no native support for a console controller for the PC. You would have to use something like xpadder.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.