test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Reborn Dragon Hunters | UK/EU based | GH 8

keylethdarksbanekeylethdarksbane Member Posts: 23 Arc User

A bit about us:
We're a group of friendly, mature guys and girls, mostly UK and EU based however we do have members spanning other timezones. I've been leader of these guys for a while now and I can honestly say I've never gamed with a nicer bunch of people; I'm in contact with my members all the time, both in game and out of it, and I consider them all my friends. For us, this isn't about being the biggest or the best in Neverwinter; it's just about having a good time with good people. We stay in regular contact via Facebook and PSN group chat.

We're now recruiting players of level 60+. Due to being in an alliance of adults we'd request only those who are 18+ request to join.
Item level is not a requirement, but we do have a minimum suggested contribution of 1200 Influence per week, purely to keep progression moving, however I run an Influence run every day at the same time (9pm GMT), which makes runs easier for lower levelled players.
Mic is desirable (we do use them a lot) but not essential.

In short, we're a super laid-back, casual bunch of players who just get along with each other and have a laugh. This laid back and social approach to running the guild has resulted in a place people aren't afraid to ask questions, and nobody is ever made to feel inadequate. I've never had to warn anyone, or kick anyone for misbehaviour.

We're in an alliance that spans global timezones. We run Dragonflight weekly, and undertake epic dungeons/skirmishes and both normal and master demo runs on a regular basis. We also have Marketplace 4, and defence and arm pen boons available.

I'd really love to bolster our ranks with active, mature players who play casually and aren't in this for competition. I try to check here every day for new messages but I can't always - however you can contact me or Russel on:

PSN: captain_hetty OR russelguppy

You can also find our Facebook Group and talk to us there - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1169816376373596/
Post edited by keylethdarksbane on

Comments

• Options
    marley#4565 marley Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I sent you a PSN message - Aknifefight
    F.I.F.O - Family In Family Out
    PSN: aknifefight
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Even though it sounds as though your guild might be low on active players, we are looking for a higher EU/UK presence for our alliance.
    arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1223392/somewhat-serious-looking-for-alliance-partners

After you read the thread, if you might be interested let me know and we can check each others guild out. An alliance could help with getting groups/activities for players of all ilvl. We do 4 dragon SH kills, not 100% of the time yet, but most of us have the 4 dead dragons achievement, regular Tiamat, demo, edemo etc. All of these things your guild could be involved in as part of the alliance.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    deleted
  • Options
    We're just about to hit GH5 and still recruiting active, casual players. DF runs at least once a week, demo runs daily, helpful members and friendly chat.
  • Options
    We're now GH 6. Updated thread to reflect new minimum suggested donations (1200 Influence per week).

Now running DF daily, also Alliance-wide Influence runs several times a day.
  • Options
    Heading towards GH7 within the next few weeks, also in the process of organising alliance-wide Tiamat runs for 2.8k+ members.
    Defense and armour pen boons.

Particularly interested in heal and tank classes.

Also looking to hear from other UK based guilds who might be interested in open Gauntlet positions within the Nocturnal Killers alliance.
  • Options
    Now GH8, recruiting all classes, especially healers.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    deleted