test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Characters Item Level Bug - Anyone else having this problem?

OK so ive been heavily investing in my main character on xbox neverwinter, this morning i checked my characters over all item level which was aprox just shy of 13k (with the new update and all the item levels had changes) Im in Protectors Enclave and all was fine, I went to Neverdeath to do a little dragon bashing,swapped into a few instances did what Ii needed to and came back to P.Enclave to find out my item level had dropped to 10422... I hadnt changed any of my kit... really SALTY at the moment as ive invested A LOT of time and money into this character only to have it ruined by this problem... Is anyone else experiencing the same problem???

Comments

• dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

OK so ive been heavily investing in my main character on xbox neverwinter, this morning i checked my characters over all item level which was aprox just shy of 13k (with the new update and all the item levels had changes) Im in Protectors Enclave and all was fine, I went to Neverdeath to do a little dragon bashing,swapped into a few instances did what Ii needed to and came back to P.Enclave to find out my item level had dropped to 10422... I hadnt changed any of my kit... really SALTY at the moment as ive invested A LOT of time and money into this character only to have it ruined by this problem... Is anyone else experiencing the same problem???

Is it possible you accidentally unsummoned your companion? Also depending on how you inspect there's a bug that doesn't count guild boons when determining ilvl sometimes... but it's just visual.

iLvl shouldn't drop by that much for no reason at all...
  • ruffiansevenruffianseven Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    At first I couldn't figure out why my iLvl was dropping by over 2500. I finallly realized it was my companion becoming unsummoned. I hope your resolution is as simple.
    Post edited by ruffianseven on
  • nightmare#6043 nightmare Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    And all is almost restored yes I didn't have my companion summoned and that's given me back 1500 item level but I'm still about 1k short,I'm not a member of any guild,could this effect the rating.thanks so much for your help guys much appreciated