test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Epic chests not opening

This has happened several times now between myself and other members of my alliance. We will clear the dungeon but will not be able to open a/the chest. This most commonly has been happening in CN and ETOS. I would like to know if this has been happening to many other people and would like a quick resolution to this problem.

Comments

• Options
    meraks#0999 meraks Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Is it not showing available, or not opening when available?

If its not showing available, have everyone walk away from it. Sometimes they glitch when someone is standing at the chest, and it is unavailable to anyone until they move away, even if they are not in it.
    XBOX GT @ Merak Starborne
    Fyre, Eyce & Wynd
    Ladies of Neverwinter
    I stopped believing this morning; Journey is going to be PISSED.
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    For a while the left chest in CN was hard to get in view, I think the trick was to stand back a little and not look directly at it, look just to the side of it and lately it seems only one person can be at/using the chest at a time as meraks said.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    > @meraks#0999 said:
    > Is it not showing available, or not opening when available?
    >
    > If its not showing available, have everyone walk away from it. Sometimes they glitch when someone is standing at the chest, and it is unavailable to anyone until they move away, even if they are not in it.

No we've tried several times. It's not that we can't see it we literally have no option to interact with it. I forgot to mention this happens 50% of the time in skirmishes as well.