test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

4th anniversary - Free Bag of Holding Missing

lemonspriglemonsprig Member Posts: 1 Arc User
I just logged into the zen store to claim my free bag of holding as part of todays event available weds 21/06 and it is missing. Anyone else have this issue? is there a fix for it?

Comments

• sekkerhundsekkerhund Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Zen store broke at 3am PDT. 50% sale disappeared, other bad things happened, still waiting on some official word, outside of a forum mod saying "we messaged Cryptic". From what I understand, this "bug" affected just the console games. I did check the PC game earlier and both the store and the 50% sale seemed to be working OK.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    There is now an official thread about this here. In order to keep everything in one place, we now ask that you please leave feedback in that thread. Thanks!
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.