test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Iron Golem disappears at Dragon Turtle

Character is an Oathbound Paladin with the oath of protection. Companion is a legendary Iron Golem.
1. Iron golem is summoned and at my side when the Dragon Turtle boss fight is activated.
2. After cut scene the companion fades away and a message saying "Your companion has died, you must resummon them" appears on screen.
3. Resummon companion and it happens again and again.

Companion should stay active until actually killed, correct? I have a clip I will try to post as well. Thanks.

<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=E498383FF68D3B9A&amp;resid=E498383FF68D3B9A!112&amp;authkey=AHPC6WWQJHxXnb0" width="165" height="128" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Comments

• Options
    krylonmk8#6733 krylonmk8 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I've run FBI thrice now and on all three occasions as soon as the Dragon Turtle fight is activated my companion fades away and a message pops up on the screen saying that my companion has died. I've even re-summoned it during a lull in the fight and immediately he fades away and I get the same message.

Has this happened to anyone else and what, if anything, can I do about it? Thanks.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

I've run FBI thrice now and on all three occasions as soon as the Dragon Turtle fight is activated my companion fades away and a message pops up on the screen saying that my companion has died. I've even re-summoned it during a lull in the fight and immediately he fades away and I get the same message.

Has this happened to anyone else and what, if anything, can I do about it? Thanks.

Most likely like most melee and teleporting companions tend to follow the big guy into the water intern killing them, though yours seems to be a bit more efficient at that. lol
  • Options
    Yeah, being as since the big guy hadn't even shown up yet. :neutral:
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    My mercenary does that too, runs straight into the water every time and even if I manage to get him back, he does it again...so basically I don't go to this content any more...broken, please fix.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    I've heard about the mercenaries and others that run off after the Turtle into the water, but my companion simply fades away.