test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

after patch load outs bugged

tntslayer1tntslayer1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 694 Arc User
edited June 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
cant respect my load out , cant commit feats used a respect token, same results.
http://imgur.com/a/FFurQ

Comments

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    I just had that happen a minute ago switching loadouts. Before I could get a post up it fixed itself
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Forwarding the bug report. Remind me again on Monday to forward it again, please.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I saw this bug on my scoundrel tr, bUT I just hit cancel ignore button
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Yep, I reported this on preview on this thread and guess what, it went live, I am not surprised at all!

This time, here is a video, since @terramak chose to ignore a pretty painful bug when it was reported without one on preview. Here you go @kreatyve a video to go with that report.

https://youtu.be/pQk18-BHAxU

If you respec out of a loadout, it is gone, no way to allocate power points.
  • Options
    volkihar#6493 volkihar Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    I have the same issue, and i can't spend my new boons. i tried in PE, SH, and other maps.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Wow that's a huge bug given that loadouts is such a huge feature for 11b. I'll have to alert XBox players.
    Post edited by armadeonx on
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    Here we go. Respec token wasted: no comment...
    https://youtu.be/I-Uc9Tioy6E

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • Options
    nevfenevfe Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    I guess this is the same bug. Switched to 2nd loadout and got popup on the powers pane 'powers are invalid would you like to use a free respec?' clicked 'ok' but nothing happened and can't spend points on anything. Same popup reappears whenever I go back to the power pane.
  • Options
    rustyexcel13rustyexcel13 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue. Tried to submit a GM ticket for character issues, but that appears to be broken as well :neutral:
  • Options
    No fix in today's patch, problem still as before.
  • Options
    terramakterramak Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 991 Cryptic Developer
    We're looking into this. Thank you!
  • Options
    jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    OK just bought a 3rd load out it is bugged wont allow me to save any changes tried on stats powers and feats says would I like to use free respect then hit yes then put in boon and save then says that do I want to leave with out saving does this on every thing I try
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Don't you just love things on the zen store that are either useless, or not working? I guess the head cheese isn't too embarrassed.
  • Options
    dandeloreondandeloreon Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    @terramak - Best do a full retest of the Loadouts to ensure your able to do the following...
    • Change, and Apply Abilities Scores - I just tried this and it's broken. I assigned all abilities and clicked "accept". The ability did not save.
    • Change/Modify Powers - My powers are currently in a permanent state having the useless dialog of "Your Powers are in an invalid state. Would you like a free Respec", and when I click OK, It does nothing.
    • Feats - I am unable to change and modify the Load out Feats and commit them. It always says "You have uncommitted changes. If you leave this window now, none of your points will actually be spent.". As a quick note, the "Commit Changes" button is grayed out.
    Note: All of these apply to my Secondary load outs.

EDIT: I think the source of this issue involves when you switch from a full specified load out to another load out. I was able to get my load outs to work again by completely logging out of the game while on the load out that was not working. So my guess is as follows might help trigger the bug.
    1. Login to the game on a load out that is completely setup.
    2. Switch to a new load out to be respeced.
    3. Respec the load out.
    4. Load original load out.
    5. close out of game.
    6. Login to character.
    7. Load up Power page.
    8. Switch load outs.
    9. At this point it will probably ask you to set the Paragon. Do not do this. Your in a bugged user interface state.
    Note 2: I will do a little more testing to confirm, but I believe this is what is leading to the bug.
    Post edited by dandeloreon on
  • Options
    I can confirm that completely closing the game when on a broken loadout and then relogging, fixed things for me.