test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Infinite Reign is recruiting all 2.5k+ players!

xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
Infinite Reign is an active level 11 guild in one of the strongest alliances on the PS4. We currently have 4 boons and are working on our 5th. Our guild runs dungeons, influence, heroics, tiamat/mDemo and soon we will be hosting regular dragonflight runs at our stronghold. Also our alliance is extremely large and runs everything from cloak tower to fbi + (limited)pvp and dragonflight daily, so you'll never be forced to PUG again.

Our guild is growing quickly and we want more like-minded players to take this journey with us! Since we are an endgame guild we do have a few requirements you must meet in order to join/stay.

- 2500 item level: Can be waived if an officer agrees to sponsor you. This applies to friends/family of guild members as well.

- 400 influence daily: meaning every day you're online. Doing 5 heroics in the SH is a simple task that not only helps the guild, but you as well because of the guild marks you earn (DF gear, food, etc.)

- Donate: Stronghold goals are posted as the MoTD, in the information tab, and mailed to every member as our guild levels. We expect all members to contribute to these goals so we can upgrade our stronghold asap. This doesn't mean you have to donate your life savings. If donating something would cripple your character's progression, don't. We simply want you to donate things that you won't need/use in the near future. For example; after a double refinement event donate your left over gems to the coffer.

- Be ACTIVE: Obviously schedules vary, and our guild has members with different backgrounds from a variety of time zones, but we do notice if you're never online or only online for a couple minutes at a time.

- Respect others: There are several methods we use for conflict resolution. First and foremost try to work it out with the other person (in a private chat). If that fails bring it up with an officer and we will help resolve it. If your dispute happens to be with a member of another guild in the alliance we will bring it up with our guild leaders, who will in turn talk to the leaders of the other guild. All leaders of the guilds in our alliance meet once a week to discuss the state of the alliance. This is also the last stop for any conflict that cannot be handled internally. The conflict WILL be resolved here by any means necessary.

- Ask for help: If you need help with something, don't be afraid to ask. You're allowed to take anything you need from the guild bank, and just ask an officer if you need something of value from the rank 4 storage. Our alliance chat functions as Say/LFG/Trade/Raid/Etc. and since we have so many members it usually rivals what you might see on your "general" tab in PE (minus the spam, beggars, and all around idiots). Our entire alliance is also newb friendly and forbidden from using group ilvl requirements, so if you see a group that needs your class for a dungeon, but you don't have experience, just let them know and they'll help you through it. This also applies to top tier dungeons such as FBI (usually only 1 first timer per FBI run).

Right now we are recruiting all classes above 2k ilvl, but since support classes are at a premium we're more inclined to waive this requirement for healers/buffers and tanks. Our alliance contains some of the best players in the game (several have written guides on mmominds), so whatever your class, you'll receive all the help and advice you need to take you to the next level.

If you're interested in joining or have any questions whatsoever send me an in game mail at Nex@Nexiga or message my psn @Nexiga.

Post edited by xinexix on

Comments

• Options
    A big welcome to all our new members and congratulations to all who have been promoted.

We are still recruiting active players, so if you want to be apart of a growing guild in the strongest alliance on the playstation and never want to pug again send me an in game mail - nex@nexiga and i will get back to you shortly after.

Remember that item level requirements can be waived for support classes and we WILL make sure you are geared and ready for endgame content.

• Options
    We've been taking first timers through dungeons every day now and i couldn't be happier with the progress that they've made in such a short period of time. Still recruiting all classes!

• Options
    Great job guys! We just got our power boon a few days ago and we're already upgrading it. Everybody is contributing and soon we'll be sh 10. So far we have armor pen, power, defense, and exp.

• Options
    Been getting several new members from guilds that are dying and/or not active. I'd like to personally extend an invitation to anyone who is in an inactive guild to come join us. You won't experience inactivity here and pugs will be a thing of the past.

• Options
    Completed our first guild-only dragonflight over the weekend and it went off without a hitch. We had several groups split into 2 teams, but we always have room for more. Don't be afraid to ask for an invite!

• Options
    Building GH 10 and going straight to 11. Good job everyone and we're still recruiting!

• Options
    Finished building GH 10 and now building GH 11. When that finishes we'll be upgrading to 12 immediately. I see it going this way until 20. The timer on building structures is obnoxiously long.

Oh and i want to welcome all the new members that have been joining every single day. Our guild hosted DF is currently Saturday afternoon (times differ) and we max out the SH map every time, so when you see it announced, get there a little early!

Still recruiting all classes above 2k item level. If your close but cant get over the hump psm me @nexiga

• Options
    Making a serious dent in river district. Our guild and alliance is filling up all instances.

• Options
    Almost GH 12. Great job contributing and congrats to all the latest promotions!

Oh and sorry about all the full PSN parties. I'll try to keep an open party for all who didn't get into the 20 other parties haha!

Still recruiting and growing stronger by the minute.

• Options
    The item level requirement to join has been raised to 2500 in order to stay competitive within our alliance. Support classes are always needed, but we need tanks in particular (fbi ready would be wonderful)

Shoot me a message @nexiga if interested!

• Options
    krillintoshort#0546 krillintoshort Member Posts: 2 New User
    hey I'm kinda new to the game but I'm looking for a guild thatll take me anyhelp would be really nice :#
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed at OPs request.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.