test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vault of Piety, unable to spend Ardent Favor

halofire#9678 halofire Member Posts: 32 Arc User
Have 33 ardent coins which I see in bottom left hand corner of screen (edit: in vault of piety) AND in Riches menu. Trying to buy a wild storm elixir for 2 ardent coins. Error message in red: you do not have enough ardent coins. Umm... What?
On different character, wanted to buy 1 steadfast elixir and it spent all of my ardent coins on a batch of "x" elixirs at price of 2 ardent coins each. Did not pay attention to that though because I thought it was my error, guess not.

Comments

• xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    I believe the wild storm elixir needs celestial coins (bottom right) and not ardent coins. You can get a maximum of 2 per day and they cap at 12 coins.

• halofire#9678 halofire Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Celestials cap at 14, I use those faithfully to buy celestial enchantment coffers for the chance of coalescent ward. Only elixir ya can buy with celestials is elixirs of fate. Wild storms, steadfast, foehammer, etc definitely use ardent coins.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

Have 33 ardent coins which I see in bottom left hand corner of screen (edit: in vault of piety) AND in Riches menu. Trying to buy a wild storm elixir for 2 ardent coins. Error message in red: you do not have enough ardent coins. Umm... What?

On different character, wanted to buy 1 steadfast elixir and it spent all of my ardent coins on a batch of "x" elixirs at price of 2 ardent coins each. Did not pay attention to that though because I thought it was my error, guess not.

That error message will often occur if your inventory is full or something is in the overflow bag.
  • halofire#9678 halofire Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Inventory was not full, plenty of empty slots. But since the shard went down, it's working now. I am able to buy elixirs and individually. Weird.
  • bahamut1183#8009 bahamut1183 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I have also noticed this. It seems the cost is much greater than 2 ardent coins. I have a bunch of coins on all of my characters but it tells me I don't have enough.
  • rendezvous420#3144 rendezvous420 Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Vault of piety feels bugged for me and has for months. It doesn't matter if you have the exact amount of said coin be it ardent or celestial, it won't let you buy that elixir of fate or wild storm elixir unless you have at least 1 coin Over what it required.
  • perfectstorm4perfectstorm4 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Its because of quantity is bugged you need to go to a regular merchant and buy something at 1 quantity.
  • rendezvous420#3144 rendezvous420 Member Posts: 47 Arc User

Its because of quantity is bugged you need to go to a regular merchant and buy something at 1 quantity.

Thanks for the tip i'll give it a try next time