Install Arc
Options

Do legendary mounts actually sell?

ztj0kkerztj0kker Member Posts: 30 Arc User
When the mount pack is cheaper?

Comments

• Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Sometimes, not everyone is aware of the mount packs and other similar items that can be sold in packs or opened and sold that way.

Mostly, from my experience, they are traded for.
  • Options
    wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    ztj0kker said:

When the mount pack is cheaper?

RNGeezeus does not love you, he just says that to get in your pants.
  • Options
    aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Yes they do...

I have been lucky enough to get 3 since I started playing in Mod 2. I have a disc for my CW, an Arcane Whirlwind for my GF, and then got another Legendary Pack a few weeks after that. I picked a disc again... sold it... used the AD to buy a beholder tank, upgrade enchants, buy vouchers for our stronghold, buy manticore armor when it came out... and I still have some left.

So yes... they sell.

FYI... The Glorious Legendary Packs are selling for upwards of 20 million AD currently. The cheapest legendary mount is currently the Starfall Stag, selling for around 9 million. The cheapest mount listed that comes from the pack, is the Armored Axe Beak... at 17.9 million AD.

For some odd reason though... the Glorious Resurgence Legendary Pack is listed under "Refinement Packs"... which is totally misleading... as there is not a single refinement item in it.
    Post edited by aimeesellers on
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    I think I will open it and try to sell an individual mount. Which do you guys think would be the easiest to move?
  • Options
    aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    the Disc is one of the most popular mounts around. The combat power is probably the most useful as well... it buffs YOU for 10 seconds instead of summoning your mount which does hardly any damage. There are currently only 4 listed with prices ranging from 23 million - 30 million. It can take days to sell one though... so once you list it, be patient.

Oh.. and congrats :)
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • Options
    waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Ive gotten only one of those and I sold it by undercutting the price. Still got ~18 mil for it so imo the overall legendary mount prices are way too inflated. If you want to sell yours dont expect sth crazy like 30 mil.
  • Options
    hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    If you're going to sell make sure you're covered by VIP, so you don't end up paying the posting fee which would be shocking at those kinds of prices.
  • Options
    Thanks for all the replies. I have VIP 12, so I'm good on the posting fee. Of course they will take the selling fee which will also be shocking. Been thinking of opening it, but I don't think an extra 2k of a stat, +30% mount speed, plus being able to trigger Cavalry's Warning is worth more than what I could buy with it. Other than the Tenser's, none of them look better (aesthetically) then what I have now so I wouldn't even use the skin.
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    It comes down to where you are in game. When you get to end game you might want that extra 2k stats, I did... But if you can get more out of selling it and upgrading your toon then go for it!!
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    ztj0kker said:

Thanks for all the replies. I have VIP 12, so I'm good on the posting fee. Of course they will take the selling fee which will also be shocking. Been thinking of opening it, but I don't think an extra 2k of a stat, +30% mount speed, plus being able to trigger Cavalry's Warning is worth more than what I could buy with it. Other than the Tenser's, none of them look better (aesthetically) then what I have now so I wouldn't even use the skin.

Just a thought but if you have access to the Preview Server, you can always copy the pack across to there...a few times. That gives you the option to test out the different mounts to see if you like them or whether they provide a worthwhile improvement to your character. Plus it lets your preview characters enjoy whizzing around on Tenser Discs all the time :)

• Options
    hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    I have seen some with a full stable of legendary mounts as for me nada guess my RNG is just that bad lol. Want tell you just how many keys I have used but it would have been cheaper to have just went and bought it off the AH lol.