test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

All Day Gamers is Recruiting

What started as a small group of friends has changed over time, and now All Day Gamers is looking to grow our ranks. We are a drama free, laid back, somewhat casual guild comprised of adults with normal adult busy lives, meaning that while we are serious about developing our characters to be their best, many of us don't spend hours a day playing. We have members from a number of countries and spanning almost all time zones. We also aren't an especially chatty group, but having some chatty members might do us some good! :D

We are at Guild Hall 8 and working on the last upgrade we need before beginning to take donations for Guild Hall 9. Currently, we have a Rank 4 Stable with 3200 defense/2000 armor penetration boon and are preparing to choose our next boon. You could help us decide!

No mic required.
No entry fee.
No PvP required (I don't think any of us do it).
All classes and levels welcome, even day one beginners.

All we ask is that you donate what you can when you can to the coffers (so we all benefit), occasionally do influence runs at the stronghold, try to take part in any planned guild activities, and be nice and helpful to each other.

We probably aren't the guild for everyone, but maybe we're the guild for you. If you are interested in joining, please leave a message here with your PSN and character name or send a PSN message to Orbizart.

Comments

• Options
    biggs615#3150 biggs615 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I started playing about a month ago, Im only level 65, PSN name = MrBiggs615, ingame name = Remedy, I was going to wait until 70 to look for a guild! Thanks.. look forward to seeing you in game
  • Options
    orb#6141 orb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Invite sent!