test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

various dungeon chests bug. never accepting keys

Ive had issues in nearly every dungeon with treasure chests. the worst is dwarven gods skirm these days not accepting demon keys or legendary dragon keys. it seems to be related to a much larger issue where somehow the program doesnt know the dungeon was completed even at gold gold gold. sometimes the chest doesnt even register and being available to give out rewards.. this has happened numerous times when running dungeons with guild members. I have photos of my latest issue and its insulting. since we pay money for LD keys (legendary dragon) all these errors and we are told that the dungeon chests are fixed just to take away our option to preview rewards. seems you guys really screwd up the code to do so.

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I started having this issue after the last update. Most of the time it happens in CN. My character can't get out of combat.

This used to only happen when a GF had KV on and I'd have to wait for them to leave or turn it off so that I could interact with the chests. Now it's happening with no tank or OP tanks as well so it's not just KV. A friend suggested dismissing my companion (the hawk) and that worked one time. Other times I have to wait for everyone else to leave the dungeon then I can open the chest. This seems to happen primarily on my Healadin.

A friend on the Cleric had the same issue neither of us could open the chest after CN for almost 5 minutes. We would run to the back of the room and get out of combat - then as soon as we approached the chests we were back in combat. This went on and on until I finally was able to hit the button in between popping in and out of combat. Once I got the chest and left he took another minute to get it.

It's infuriating.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    For that screen shot, you have to take turns, there are 2 people on the chest, one with it open, and you trying to get in. You have to wait for the other player to finish.
  • Options
    atmx2016#1364 atmx2016 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I sat there for several hours. I'll tell you something, anyone thinking its a proximity issue is a nw staffers stooge. I have gigabytes of photos. I'd returned to the position to screen shot and that fool snuck up. think about it. I cannot click share and click to get the error at the same time. they are around 1.5 to 3 seconds apart
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I don't run the skirmishes because I can't stand them - but I also know that if you are in CN and go into one of the rifts, if they kill orcus before you load completely back into the fight then you can't open the chests either.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Support have one of two responses they really,really like 1) its RNG's fault everything is down to their broken and faulty rng nothing to do with them at all and 2) its an unreported bug please go away but before you do go spend some more money I have requested to speak to senior staff ie a manager I have requested Nitrocris get in touch but neither of these things have ever happened you stand no chance of a refund you might get some zen but only if you complain for a few months.Best suggestion I can give you is play free use the games inbuilt money and spend the money you where going to spend on a game that actually gives a Hamster about its players.
  • Options
    diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    It's been ages since i'm not runing POM anymore because most of times, the chest will not open.

Wasting 15min for 2200da salavage is a no go.

In CN it's different. You come close to the chest and you can't open it then you move a few meters and the chest is available ( most of times).

That said, using dragons keys on POM or TOD is a pure waste imho.
  • Options
    xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    LOLOLOLOL UNREPORTED GAMEPLAY BUG! I.. wow... yeah.. I'm not even gonna say it. Welcome to neverwinter boys.

This game owes my bud almost 100 cn dungeon chest rewards. He gives me a headache when we do cn cause he's screaming and cursing at the chest in party.