test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ported into LFG dungeons without accept box

nevfenevfe Member Posts: 214 Arc User
Since the 11b patch (and followup) I've sometimes been ported into an LFG dungeon or skirmish when queued without getting the accept/deline box onscreen as though i'd auto-accepted.

Doesn't always happen I'd say it's about 50/50 but it is kinda annoying as I tend to do open world quests while queued so to get pulled instantly away from what I'd doing is frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    escatonescaton Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    That's been happening to me as well. It's rather annoying not being to able finish what I'm doing before porting in.
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    +1​​
  • Options
    urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Do you mean LFG or the public Queue? If the queue leader for your group sets it up as a private queue there's no accept/decline option.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • Options
    gary5038gary5038 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    It happens for Public Queue. Still not fixed after last maintenance.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Same here. It seems to happen when you are filling a missing spot in a run already in progress. This happened to me on the first dungeon after Tues release. At first, I thought Cryptic made the change to remove the ability to inspect other players before joining the group. Now I see it happens about 25% of the time.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Scratch that. It just happened to me and I went into a fresh run.
  • Options
    muminekm#3459 muminekm Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    It's also happening to me if I select public queue - it often doesn't display "accept" button and it move me to dungeon immediately.
  • Options
    lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    This happens to me as well. when pug queued you get ported in without an "accept" box.

another time I saw the list of players appear on the left, but not "accept" box. I hit F1 anyway and then ported in, not sure if that was just coincidence tho
  • Options
    szerevaxszerevax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    I think its good change, many time when i use public queue i see queue troll who don't accept it and i must wait a lot of time to start dungeon/skirmish. Thats change prevent for wasted waiting time.
  • Options
    nevfenevfe Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    szerevax said:

I think its good change, many time when i use public queue i see queue troll who don't accept it and i must wait a lot of time to start dungeon/skirmish. Thats change prevent for wasted waiting time.

Pretty sure it's not an intended change, since it's not consistent, sometimes the box appears sometimes it doesn't.

• Options
    gary5038gary5038 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    szerevax said:

The problem is when someone queue and then goes AFK. And then he got into the dungeon still AFK. Game won't let you kick him, and everyone is stuck waiting for last boss.