test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

my char has a question... no really he does

b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
edited May 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
He keeps raising his hand.!?! I have gotten used to it.. and it's a fun WTF moment =p and it just literally stays up ... running around .. jumping ... but I'm wondering .... is it a bug or does he want to be called upon =]

Mod fixed image link.
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    hmm.. https://ibb.co/it9g6Q this won't allow a non jpg so here's the url
  • Options
    waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    Buggy animations are part of the game. Seriously, its a feature
  • Options
    I've never had this 'feature' that is seen by everyone ;p in the years I've played.. I'm not saying it's a problem ... I'm just wondering if it's just me lol =) b0rk is kinda b0rked at times ... but... =)
  • Options
    vjarlvjarl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    I think he has to pee. Like really bad!

Either that or he keeps trying to high five his companion, who perpetually leaves him hanging!!!
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @b0rkch0p I fixed your image link, that website was a pain to the link from, imgur is easier to work with.

Takes off mod hat.

I've had this happen to me on Xbox a few times lately.

I thought about editing something funny into the image, in her hand, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,224 Arc User
    They are just friendly and want to say hi. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    > @kreatyve said:
    > @b0rkch0p I fixed your image link, that website was a pain to the link from, imgur is easier to work with.
    >
    > Takes off mod hat.
    >
    > I've had this happen to me on Xbox a few times lately.
    >
    >
    >
    > I thought about editing something funny into the image, in her hand, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

lol.. glad I'm not the only one.. I keep getting "yes b0rk?" from pug ppl.. lol. a good laugh none the less