test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Items going missing

ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
So I logged on yesterday on my healadin: Krisha Chaos@ravenskya and go into the River District to start my dailys. I was on my own and did one Sewer, followed by a dungeon then saw that the ship HE was up. I ran over there and participated in the HE. In the items I received was a Fey Portal stone. I checked and it along with some bit of salvage was in my inventory. I salvage the bit of junk and my friends come online.

We group up and go to do the SKT weeklies (on DPS and all the rest healers). So after finishing that we go back to the River District and I tell them "Hey, I have a Fey Portal Stone" the DC I'm with says "Yeah I have two of them" so we all head over to whoop up on Nosturia and when we get there. My portal stone isn't in my inventory. I checked and rechecked, summoned my bank and checked that as well. So my friends say "maybe you accepted it and it went away, see if you can open the portal" - nope. So the DC walks up opens the portal and we run it. When we get out he goes to open it again and his second portal stone is gone. We are all confused and head over to kill Gorion for the GWF who is sitting on several stones and he notices that he has less than he thought. Is there a timer on these things?

Also I bought my fey shield and items that I know I had more of "petrified ash" for example, seem to be missing. They aren't all gone - but over the weekend I had 10 or so, and now I have 5. The same thing with the writings, I seem to have lost close to 10 of those. Did the update yesterday reset some of that?
Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It's a bug, that I don't believe has been fixed on consoles yet. The portal stones incorrectly have an expiration timer. I'll bug Julia about it today to see if she has any update on this.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Okay thank you @kreatyve
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP