test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Change Cloak Ascendancy Tasks to retain overflow currency.

darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
edited April 2017 in Player Feedback (PC)
Please change the "Resist the Rituals" and "Secure the District" tasks to retain the overflow currency after the task has been completed, instead of resetting it back to 0/100 after you collect the reward.

If that is not feasible change, adding an additional cell to the UI (similar to the Reclaimed Resources cell) to monitor the task progress would be extremely helpful in monitoring the progress. It is a PITA to keep opening the Campaign window and opening the Cloaked Ascendancy campaign to view the task progress.

Thanks.
Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

Comments

• Options
    mightyerikssonmightyeriksson Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    Yeah, I was really surprised when it got reset to zero since it displayed 120/100 before I claimed the resource, and then the "overflow" simply vanishes when I claim it. (this is on Xbox btw)

Since it already keeps track of the overflow, why not let us keep it?
    I mean, we did already earn it, right?
  • Options
    sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    This was reported as bug the first week after Mod11 came out (on PC it was last week of February?). Was reported many times after that too. So, unfortunately, you will need to grind even more and check campaign every minute and try to lose as little as possible (at least for the first 3 month if you are on console). PITA, yes.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    This made me wonder if they are challenging our math skill. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User
    Cryptic is powered by the tears of our collective frustrations, so I would not expect to this this fixed anytime soon.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    It is a means of limiting. Otherwise people would just run riot, not worrying and then at a later time spend however long just clicking on the box to collect until they run out.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    greywynd said:

It is a means of limiting. Otherwise people would just run riot, not worrying and then at a later time spend however long just clicking on the box to collect until they run out.

Run riot... as if it were something new, HA! C'mon... I understand a per day/week limit, but this "limit" is plain BS.