test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Day-to-Day Quality of life requests

1. If you're running a dungeon (ex. Master Grey Wolf Den), someone abandons the dungeon, and gets replaced by another person from the queue, please allow the new person to spawn at the last campsite the group cleared. It's annoying to run through an entire empty instance (or wait for someone to run through the entire instance). Especially as a paladin.

2. I wish I could choose my overflow reward either before grinding out the XP for it OR once I hit bonus. I'm at 75 power points, so I'd much rather have another power point than a Flawless Sapphire (that I can get on AH for ~3k AD (aka a single dungeon run)... No doubt, once I have enough points, I'll want that free sapphire or the RAD or the XP tomes for my alts.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    You can get power points in Sharandar.

Once you max out all your powers you can still get power points.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • safespacecadet#3341 safespacecadet Member Posts: 374 Arc User

1. If you're running a dungeon (ex. Master Grey Wolf Den), someone abandons the dungeon, and gets replaced by another person from the queue, please allow the new person to spawn at the last campsite the group cleared. It's annoying to run through an entire empty instance (or wait for someone to run through the entire instance). Especially as a paladin.

It was that way before. If someone died or replaced a party member who abandoned or got kicked, the last campfire would in fact be used to revive him or her or allow him or her to enter the dungeon at that point.

• cptfailboat#0817 cptfailboat Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    greywynd said:

You can get power points in Sharandar.

Once you max out all your powers you can still get power points.

I did not know that, thanks!

It was that way before. If someone died or replaced a party member who abandoned or got kicked, the last campfire would in fact be used to revive him or her or allow him or her to enter the dungeon at that point.

Did they ever say why they changed it?