test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Panther mount Insignia Bonus?

I saw the Moonbear now has an Insignia Bonus but didnt that bear used to be called a Moonshae Bear? Oh yeah there was a 2nd mount that came out of that Rare Mount Pack that had no Insignia Bonus just like the Moonbear... The Panther deserves a 3 slot Insignia Bonus too right?
PS4 Characters

NoFear
Fearious
Britney Fears
Fearless
Fearing
GlitchedFear
Feared

Comments

• armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    Yep it does but don't hold your breath
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • fear#0647 fear Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    l'm Bumping this thread up because this is an issue that could of been fixed twice now on 2 different patches. 1st time was when they finally gave the Moonbear an insignia bonus, why couldnt they of gave the Panther an insignia bonus then too? 2nd time was this recent patch we just had where they fixed an issue with 2 other mounts. The Panther has been without an insignia bonus longer then those 2 mounts not being able to be discarded? I just dont understand how they can give the Moonbear an insignia bonus and just totally skip the Panther, ...they came out of the same box!
    PS4 Characters

NoFear
    Fearious
    Britney Fears
    Fearless
    Fearing
    GlitchedFear
    Feared
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    You can visually ride the panther while using 5 other mounts in your stables for the insignias if you want. That's what I did for the longest time.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    Panther was the first mount upgrade I bought and my guild mates said it was awesome looking asked me the insignia bonus and I looked and said there wasn't one. They thought I just couldn't find it. I think all mounts should have a bonus, it makes no sense that 1 or 2 don't.
  • xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    Wow i didn't even know panthers had no bonus.... nothing at all? Im not sure why some things get fixed, but other things that have the exact same problem don't. Makes no sense!

They fixed the Moonbear when it didnt have an iBonus, why didnt the developers fixed the Panther @ the same time. I mean both them mounts came from the same box even!!!
    PS4 Characters

NoFear
    Fearious
    Britney Fears
    Fearless
    Fearing
    GlitchedFear
    Feared
    thank you moderators/developers, its nice to see the regular old Panther with a possible insignia bonus
    PS4 Characters

NoFear
    Fearious
    Britney Fears
    Fearless
    Fearing
    GlitchedFear
    Feared